thiago, as I see your needs:
- you need to detect places, that are points of loading or unloading
- calculate time, that driver spends in these zones.
I propose to try the following
1. Create notification with type "Sensor value (Value leap)". Choose a sensor and set the value, that detects loading or unloading. You can choose different actions, but the main is to set in the notification text parameters %LOCATION% and %ZONES_ALL%.
When the notification triggers, you will have the information where loading/unloading was held and if the geofence is already created.
2. If geofence is not created yet then go to the Geofences tab and create a new geofence-circle with coordinates, taken from notification text. For more convenience, you can add it to a group.
3. Create a report "Parkings" for a group of units. Choose the group of loading/unloading geofences in settings.
That is how you'll get the duration of loading/unloading.
I do not recommend creating geofences automatically, as you may have a lot of duplicates. After that, you should add all these geofences to the report template manually. If you have duplicated zones, then you might get duplicated data.
Do you think the suggested solution will help you?
Ex-Business Analyst, Gurtam