New measure to be taken when the alert is triggered.

Тема: New measure to be taken when the alert is triggered.

Hello, I would like to suggest a new measure to be taken when the alert is triggered.

We would like to be able to check if the vehicle is in an geofence of a certain type, if not, the system creates an automatic geofence in that location.

The idea is to link this to the variation of a sensor (load sensor)

Here in Brazil labor laws treat loading times and discharges differently adding extra values to be paid to the driver when the situation is loading or unloading will help us to map loading and unloading points.

Re: New measure to be taken when the alert is triggered.

Hello, thiago

We will note your idea, but to be implemented it should get support from other users too.

But I would like to help you to solve your issue with current tools. Please, describe with more details your case. What are these parameters that make an influence on drivers payments?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

thiago
How are you going to differentiate geofence type? Which is the main criteria?
Location and time of each sensor triggering can be shown in report. What is the purpose of geofences creation for these places? Are these places static or dynamic?

This action can be implemented via API as your custom application or script, all you need to do is to control unit location, geofence presence and load sensor status.

WDC Administrator
Gurtam

tata пишет:

Hello, thiago

We will note your idea, but to be implemented it should get support from other users too.

But I would like to help you to solve your issue with current tools. Please, describe with more details your case. What are these parameters that make an influence on drivers payments?

Here in Brazil, the driver has the right to receive an additional 30% while he waits for loading or unloading. The points of loading and unloading are fixed, they do not change, I mean, a point of loading or unloading will always be a point of loading or unloading I mention, for example, a farm (loading point) or a railway terminal it makes no difference whether the point is loading or unloading the hold at these points are remunerated with a 30% surcharge. Although the gurtam market is small around here, this would be of use to anyone since it is law. This tool would facilitate reporting with hours worked / hours in waits situations.

if there is any tool to help us would also be worthwhile, I suggested the implementation for having already exhausted the possibilities we know in wialon.

thiago, as I see your needs:
- you need to detect places, that are points of loading or unloading
- calculate time, that driver spends in these zones.

I propose to try the following
1. Create notification with type "Sensor value (Value leap)". Choose a sensor and set the value, that detects loading or unloading. You can choose different actions, but the main is to set in the notification text parameters %LOCATION% and %ZONES_ALL%.
When the notification triggers, you will have the information where loading/unloading was held and if the geofence is already created.
2. If geofence is not created yet then go to the Geofences tab and create a new geofence-circle with coordinates, taken from notification text. For more convenience, you can add it to a group.
3. Create a report "Parkings" for a group of units. Choose the group of loading/unloading geofences in settings.
That is how you'll get the duration of loading/unloading.

I do not recommend creating geofences automatically, as you may have a lot of duplicates. After that, you should add all these geofences to the report template manually. If you have duplicated zones, then you might get duplicated data.

Do you think the suggested solution will help you?

• New measure to be taken when the alert is triggered.
Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam