Xexun TK-103

Тема: Xexun TK-103

I do not want to accept a phone number even though it is in international format.

Xexun TK-103

Re: Xexun TK-103

piskorowski
Check input rules once more
http://docs.gurtam.com/en/hosting/user/ … noj_pochty
Or maybe the phone number you're entering already exists in the system.

Developer
Gurtam

Xexun TK-103

Dear all,

Someone of you know how to edit the commands on the properties unit display for a TK-103 or similars?
I understand that there are commands for SMS such as:
begin123456

But the question is how do you type the commands for GPRS protocol?

Someone knows or has the list?

Regards!

Xexun TK-103

The commands are the same for SMS and for GPRS.  I create commands on the unit properties with the same text that I send on the SMS configuration.

Hope this helps...

C U

Xexun TK-103

I don't know, but you can find the answer on http://www.sinogps.com/news/news_cid30_1.html

Xexun TK-103

These are the commands you need to configure TK103
1  begin123456
2  ip(xxxxxxxxx)port(YYYYY)   -   remember to include the alphabets ip & port  before the ip & port numbers
3 apn123456#(APN Address)
4 number(Sim number)
5 web123456
6 at120sum0

Hope it helps

Xexun TK-103

Por favor si alguien tiene el sofware usb que me pase. Necesito graciaas

Xexun TK-103

Friends something very strange is happening, I am newbie in wialon hosting, what happens is that I have 120 unds tracking, among these 20 units have GPS103-be Xexun 103-2 Brazil, everyone stop sending location to servers hosting wialon. I'm going crazy, I can not solve. Has anyone had this problem before?
Remember that the same happens in GPS-free orange trace servers. Recofiguração already realized from the beginning with "begin123456" anyway pessiste the default command.

thank

Renato Salão - www.kademeucarro.com.br

Xexun TK-103

Hello, Renato.

If you are using m2m SIM cards for your trackers, maybe you forgot to pay for GSM provider's service?

Otherways, send us some UIDs of trackers, who are not responding to support@gurtam.com - we'll check the logs of the server on the incoming messages from them.

Xexun TK-103

Hi Renato,

do you have other GPS Tracking hardware which you can use to test the SIM-CARDS?

For Debugging i would recomend using the following steps:
1.) take one unit which is not sending anymore
2.) take simcard out of this unit and put it into a mobile phone, configure APN and do a ping test (download a ping app) to 193.193.165.165
if that works, with SIMCARD and Network everything is fine.
3.) reset device by sms and configure the unit fully again. if it still does not send any data, check http://id.wialon.net/ with this device if you receive any data
4.) if SIM is ok and id.wialon.net also show receiving data, than something in WIALON receiving script must be changed which is not fully compatible with your devices. contact support@gurtam.com with the ID you are testing and the steps you already did for checking.

Wolf.

p.s. all this xexun tk-xxx devices totaly sucks. they are not really stable and always forgetting their configuration or just stop connecting via gprs.
i never got a device in my hands which is really stable. remember: you always get what you pay!

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Xexun TK-103

friend thank you for the help

What exactly is the 21hours 0minuto and 0 seconds is the failure occurs exactly at 00:00:00 h, EVERYTHING BACK TO NORMAL !!! 'll Go insane with it. In another tracking platform fuciona 100%.
I'm sure it's something in Wialon Hosting server. Look at all that are with this strange crash ....... begin with 86307001 and 35971004, which fucionam configuring the devices gps-103b and Xexun 103-2.

I appreciate more help

Sorry do not know any English, use the translator of Google

Renato Brazil

Xexun TK-103

Renato, this should be related to timezone. The best way is to e-mail to support@gurtam.com with details, then you'll be asked to point device to debug IP and then withing 24 hours I suppose your issue can be resolved.

At the dark side of telematics...

Xexun TK-103

tank you

Xexun TK-103

Hello All,

I have purchased a Xexun Tk-103-2 and i am trying to configure the ignition sensor for the device. I have tried using the parameters mentioned on the http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … ?id=280015 however no luck.

Has anybody worked with this device and successfully setup the ignition status. As the Vehicle just shows moving all of a sudden.

Warmest Regards,

Yusuf.

Xexun TK-103

Hi friends
I installed nine  XEXUN TK103-2  ,I have tried to create ACC sensors but some devices show parameter " ignition" and others no , so even I use " ignition" as parameter to create sensors it wasn’t work .please help me to solve the problem?

Xexun TK-103

TK-102 or TK-103?

Hi, I´ve been working on this issue for several days now and didn´t succeed. On another portal (operated by the seller of the unit) the device delivers satisfactory outputs. Not on GPS-Trace so far.

I established the connection on the wialon 193.193.165.167 20222 Check-site and my device was identified as a TK-103 with 12-digit ID-Number (xxxxxxx39647). This seems strange since the device looks like a Xexun TK-102 and accordingly should be identified by its 15-digit imei.

Afterwards on the GPS-Trace-site I did not succeed in adressing the device. I assumed that this may be caused by the discrepancy in the imei characteristics. Therefore I tried it both ways: TK-103 with the abbreviated 12-digit imei and TK-102 with the full imei - no joy.

Does anybody know a workaround or alternative solution?

Xexun TK-103

Siggi747 If id.wialon.net indicates some id, you should use exactly this id (without variants).

There are so many devices which look like some Xexun and similar, but it doesn't mean that communication protocol is the same. That's why to research the problem you should ask exactly your supplier  the communication protocol of exactly your device

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Xexun TK-103

What protocol does this equipment use?

Xexun TK-103

The protocol has no specific name. You can try to check the protocol on the manufacturer's site ( TK103 GPS Vehicle tracker user manual3.doc): https://www.traccar.org/protocols/

Please clarify what goal are you trying to achieve? Have you tried pointing the device at Wialon as Xexun TK-103? Is there an issue getting data?