Accident Impact sensor

Тема: Accident Impact sensor

Hello Partners,

I would like to start a new project .

Below is the information

The eCall system is triggered by sensors in the vehicle like those which cause protective airbags to explode in a crash .We install a black box (in-Tele-box GPS Tracker ) in your car which can sense any strong impact on the car. If the box registers a large bump, an alarm goes off in our 24 7 live Control Service Centre with alarms dispatch .

Once we receive an alert immediately we will locate the car and if the car is stationary, our trained team will try to call you on your mobile phone, We will check if you are OK and try to help you get going again. If we can see that your car is moving (using our live mapping system) we will assume you are unharmed and do not require immediate assistance.

In case we cannot reach you on your phone, using our inbuilt 2 way voice communication system built in the black-box we will call the black-box automatically answer the call assess the situation and if we need to send the rescue team a dispatch is done immediately .

I have 2 ruptela devices i got last night ECO4 and Tc04 how can i achieve this and is there an addational impact sensor i can use on the devices say i use some of the outputs .

Regards
Steve

Accident Impact sensor

Re: Accident Impact sensor

Steve, you need to configure the Gyroscope/Accelerometer in a way, that it sends you a message if harsh braking is done (very very harsh braking).
as i remember, they even have a function which understands if you made a car crash.
this message is send to wialon as a parameter and you than just starts to use a notification.

read the manual, look how you need to configure the device, or ask Ruptela Sales guy for a ready config file (i am sure they have one).

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Accident Impact sensor

(23/04/2015 14:10:05 отредактировано GuardMagic)

stevewangara пишет:

We install a black box (in-Tele-box GPS Tracker ) in your car which can sense any strong impact on the car. If the box registers a large bump, an alarm goes off in our 24 7 live Control Service Centre with alarms dispatch .

For such purpose you have to use external Crash (acceleration sensor) that have to be locate in front of car (not in cabin !)

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Products for vehicle and fuel monitoring

Accident Impact sensor

Hi GuardMagic,

is this really the only way? I thought that with correct installation you can use bce/rup/tel hw and just confgure the acceleration sensor / G Sensor in a correct way?

Seems to be more complicated than i thought.

Do you know working HW for this purpose?

Thanks
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Accident Impact sensor

Hello Steve,
We have a full eCall and safety system set up for our taxi's. Two way voice( Mic and Speaker, Panic Button, Camera and eCall in case of an accident and full driver behaviour. This is all using one Telematics Box. Remotely disable the vehicle- yes even while it is travelling...no not at full speed....Set the disable from the desktop or smartphone...it waits till the conditions are safe, then disables the engine.
This is all connected to our 24hr call centre.
If there is an accident, then it triggers an alert and calls the 24hr call centre.  They see thee location and can talk to the occupants of the vehicle. There is also a manual panic button to call the 24hr centre if it is a medical emergency or in the case of a taxi, to call for help in case of a robbery or attack.

PM me if you want more info on this.

Many thanks
Glenn

Accident Impact sensor

(28/04/2015 01:52:44 отредактировано GuardMagic)

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

is this really the only way? I thought that with correct installation you can use bce/rup/tel hw and just confgure the acceleration sensor / G Sensor in a correct way?

main=  is the location of G-sensor (Crash Sensor)

Will be differenr acceleration in the front of car and in cabin.
In cabin will be less acceleration, - due to crushing of the body (engine compartment) car

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Accident Impact sensor

(28/04/2015 01:58:40 отредактировано GuardMagic)

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

Do you know working HW for this purpose?

some time ago we have the plan fo producing such sensor (three level sensor: to determine the severity of the accident), but after  studying the consumer market, we decided to postpone this work

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Accident Impact sensor

Thank you all for support