Blocking Units by Days/Balance

Re: Blocking Units by Days/Balance

Hi GT

Please review this topic from beginning to remember it. I talk with many partners and most of them requested such functionality. Wialon ask us to grow and when we grow it's really hard to keep all units expiration time in somewhere else than Walon and check it everyday. I should be done and we expected as a partner I explained. Don't ignore such a popular request, please.

Dear hhamedk, unfortunately, I have no good news. Wialon has completed billing system and it hardly can be changed.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello,
If the system cannot automatically block or disable access for the unit that has reached expiry date. At least , it would be helpful for us to add a notification alert for each units with their specific expiry date. So we can get a notification alert for a unit that is expiring. It can be done in the service interval of the unit but we cannot separate the service interval access. From my opinion, the most useful option would be create a notification=> select the unit=> set different expiry date for different unit. Then we will get alert and know which unit are expiring before it get expired.

• Blocking Units by Days/Balance

Krishna,  your request may be implemented in future notifications development. I cannot tell you any deadlines now. I'll back here if I have any news.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello

Is there any update with regarding on this topic we need the same functionality on our account. Because currently we are working under service interval. Every unit which is expired will be added on the Unit Group Expired. Weekly basis I need to deactivate those unit manually by selecting the unit group and then deactivate it.

Dear GCEC,

Thank you for you message.

Could you please specify your request? Do you mean to be able to block accounts by days? Or to see the expiration date of the unit?

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)