Add resource id to Notification.

Тема: Add resource id to Notification.

Hello guys, Is there an option to add the resource id to a notification similar to unit id value?

Right now, We are working in an app to manage wialon notification and get stat based on those so I need to send these to flespi (Just for redundancy of almost 24 hours) next from flespi to my database, but I have no idea to which resource belongs this notification when it comes from flespi, besides our app will work in to many user, resources and accounts. For those reasons I need to know if it is possible four you to add an additional element to identify the resource.

Regards

Re: Add resource id to Notification.

Dear cerpas,

The response to the "resource/get_notification_data" command in Notifications in Wialon contains unique resource id - please check it out in our documentation kit  https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … ation_data. "itemId" parameter contains information about resource ID.

In case you have any questions regarding flespi responses - please refer to flespi team.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

mapa пишет:

Dear cerpas,

The response to the "resource/get_notification_data" command in Notifications in Wialon contains unique resource id - please check it out in our documentation kit  https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … ation_data. "itemId" parameter contains information about resource ID.

In case you have any questions regarding flespi responses - please refer to flespi team.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Thank you Dear Mapa, but I mean add the reource id in "the body" of the notification like wialon currently has the unit id. Please see the attached file.

• Add resource id to Notification.

Thank you for your clarifications, cerpas. However, we have no plans in adding such placeholder to the text of the notifications at the moment.

It will be much faster and easier for you to use the API for notifications that contain resource id (the link from the previous message).

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

(17/11/2021 18:16:58 отредактировано cerpas)

Thank you for yout feedback use the API is really hardcoding (specially for routes and geofences), but I guees that I will append a notification generator in my app or something like that.

Regards.