New Filter Option: Drivers

(08/01/2021 21:37:15 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Тема: New Filter Option: Drivers

Hello,

Problem:
One client has requested this new filter to work in the same way as Geofences and Units.
There are drivers that have diferent working hours, they work less than the others so when they generate a report by group of units, every driver remaings appearing in trip and parkings reports.

Solution:
To avoid appearing trips and parkings done by these drivers, the tables could have an option to select if you want to appear only records with or without these drivers, in the same way that there is the option to filter units and geofences.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: New Filter Option: Drivers

Hello Fernando Brochetto,
Welcome to new year! smile

If I understood your request correctly, it is about filtration a trip and parking intervals in group reports - with driver/without driver/driver group. If this is the case, this feature is now available (see screenshot below).

You can filter intervals by selecting a single driver, or required group of drivers by specifying a mask for a driver name or a group of drivers. You can find more detail here.

If you are talking about a different functionality, please let me know.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hello mana,
Thank you, I don't know how I didn't saw this field hahaha.
But perharps an improvement could be done, redesign it to work in the same way as geofences, would work better for selecting specific drivers/groups.

• New Filter Option: Drivers
Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Fernando Brochetto,

We have no plans to change and redesign the filtration settings yet. In addition, filtration by geofence/unit works on a different principle. Filtration by geofence/unit allows you to define intervals at which units have been inside the selected geofences/inside the zone of another unit (defined by radius) or outside these zones. In this case, it makes sense to display all available geofences and units at once, as it may be monitored in such a way that one unit should be in the position Inside for one geofence and Outside for another. For filtration by driver this logic is not required - in this situation you need to see the intervals either with no drivers at all or with some specific selected drivers, which is what the system now allows you to do.

If you have any examples and cases for which it would be useful to change the logic and display, please describe them in detail.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon