Driver's binding and activities times

(28/09/2018 21:37:08 отредактировано thiago)

Тема: Driver's binding and activities times

Hello ... Good Morning

I observed the times that are displayed on the drive flap when the driver is binding into unity. I realize that the times that are displayed there are based on AETR rules. but we who are outside Europe should have a tool so we can edit local rules. We are with a project to be executed where our clients needed this monitoring and without it it is practically impossible to make this business.

• Driver's binding and activities times

Re: Driver's binding and activities times

thiago, can you provide us a link to your local rules? We realize that AETR used in Europe and differ from rules in other countries. To discover the common things and differences we'd like to have more examples.
Thank you

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello, how are you ?

Can it be in portuguese ? one problem that can happen is that there is a basic law that companies can use to make collective bargaining agreements with their employees. so it is not standard for all companies since there are different operations, day, night etc etc.

basically the main rules that do not change are:
1. rest time between one journey and another.
2. Uninterrupted driving time.
3. daily working time.
4. daily overtime.
5. weekly rest

Hi,
I was getting also a similar request from my client that they were having plenty of shifts and it keeps on changing from time to time so what happen they were trips during that day or sometimes it overlaps for the next day, can the driver activity handle this one?

For example the activity of the drivers starts at 8PM till 8AM the next day, then the Driver activity reports shows that the driver was on rest of 20 hrs on the first day, which shouldn't be.
What do you recommend on this kind of scenario?

A.

thiago пишет:

Hello, how are you ?

Can it be in portuguese ? one problem that can happen is that there is a basic law that companies can use to make collective bargaining agreements with their employees. so it is not standard for all companies since there are different operations, day, night etc. vidmate

basically the main rules that do not change are:
1. rest time between one journey and another.
2. Uninterrupted driving time.
3. daily working time.
4. daily overtime.
5. weekly rest

Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!

Hello to all...

Tata: we are VERY interested in having this function for our operation in Central America, (we can give you "the rules", but it will be nice if we can edit them - as Top Admin of course).

Waiting for your comments...

Hi all, this topic is very interesting , as there is a lot of work needed for driver compliance . for instance on wialon tacho viewer we can see infringements OK for over driving ,but we never see any for over speeds ?  this is vital .

also as suggested above we need some sort of admin ,where we are top users can adjust to suit different environments , please also see my post for the app for drivers ,this ties nicely into tacho info ,as drivers can be stopped and asked for proof of driving times etc by local authorities ,so if we had this on a driver APP it would be a great addition , and again on this we could also have a well needed vehicle walk around check that the driver MUST fill in before he takes control of the vehicle

Steve@visiontrakz

(06/04/2021 16:40:52 отредактировано yavi)

stevevision Hello. Tachographs have internal printer which can print necessary information for road police.  I'm not sure that our app can show and prove anything for police. Also getting DDD need some time (about 10 minutes) and fine GSM network that's why such app can't be reliable way for such purpose.

TachoView was developed for monitoring drive and rest. Overspeeding reports can be by other instruments (reports) in Wialon.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Hi <has there been any updates on this topic , there has been no updates in 2 years to this APP

Wialon are falling behind the competition in the UK , at present the Tacho viewer is completely out of date , we cant change times , and at present in the UK the government has changed the working rules for driving so all info we are now seeing is of no use ..

this needs to be looked at with a matter of urgency asap

Steve@visiontrakz