TachoView for multiple Drivers / Monthly Report

Тема: TachoView for multiple Drivers / Monthly Report

hi dear Gurtam TachoView developers,

just got one of this nice calls from that kind "but TomTom can do that"....

Customer has hundreds of drivers and would like to get a monthly report for the violations (bysed on drivercards ddd files).
For the first moment it would be enough to be able to choose multiple drivers (select all) and only for violations, later it should be possible to get this as a monthly report as pdf by driver.

any chance to get that done by you?

thanks
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Re: TachoView for multiple Drivers / Monthly Report

Hello wwbusch aka Buwo!

We are implementing analytics in the flespi at the moment which at its final stage as one of the applications will allow to have daily state per vehicle/driver and easy summarize this in nice dashboards. This is not only for tacho data, but also for any kind of business application with any custom logic (tunable as current Wialon reports). Same for simple and stable implementation of Driving Logbook, where you can define method for intervals generation and tag intervals with custom attributes.

We plan to deliver such functionality end of this year in flespi and tune it beginning of next year. Then on top of flespi will be developed some solutions that You can use, either in Wialon Space nor any custom.

I can not say anything about Wialon Hosting at that stage.

Stay tuned to flespi! +)

At the dark side of telematics...

Hi Shal,

i think the problem here is that digital Tacho data is read into "ddd" files and the tacho view app is using the ddd files to analyse violations. So i dont think that flespi in this case can look into the ddd files (encrypted) to find violations. So my problem must be solved inside of TachoView. I hope developers will have a look into this and send me some good news here.

Wolf.

hi guys,

any comments from App Developer?
Thanks
Wolf.

Hey Wolf

TachoView shows data for one driver and has no "group mode" for now. Did you try to execute needed report in Wialon Hosting interface?

(03/09/2018 15:51:36 отредактировано wwbusch aka Buwo)

Hi shmi,

he he he, nice idea but in the "driver group" report there is NO FIELD with drivername/driverid, so i get a report which i can not connect with a driver...
(no drivername in report... weather you guys forgot it or i am just too stupied to find the right configuration)

Wolf.

• TachoView for multiple Drivers / Monthly Report

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

no drivername in report...

Visit second tab from your screenshot and add grouping column "Driver name"

Aleksey, you are as always the best.

My problem is solved. I can use API to enhance the report and create whatever the customer wants.

(and well, adding a sort algorithm to get another field is tricky :-)) Lesson learned for next time.

Wolf.

wwbusch aka Buwo, do you know the rule - "Wialon - each day you can learn something new". Even if you are 15 years in this business & product. Even me. ))

At the dark side of telematics...