Geofence Entry/Exit with Sensor value

Тема: Geofence Entry/Exit with Sensor value

Good evening All,

I have created Geofence Exit/Entry notification with sensor value but instead of sensor name and their value notification come with below mentioned type....

XYZ (unit) arrived to (XYZ Geofence) Site
%SENSOR_NAME%
%SENSOR_VALUE%

what settings i should do for this ? and when i unchecked sensor then notification come otherwise unit moved in geofence but notification not coming.

Re: Geofence Entry/Exit with Sensor value

Can we have do that vehicle entered in Geofence and notification generate after 5 min with 0 speed ?

Hello <requester has no need to write his name>

he he he, there is nothing you can not do with Wialon...

--> my idea would be (thanks to Serd), create vehicle groups for each geofence.
move vehicles into the group if they visit the geofence and move them out if they leave geofence.
create idling notification for the groups :-)

Voila, vehicle visits a geofence and is moved into the vehicle group for this vehicle.
If device is idling for 5 min --> Send notification

Enjoy

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Dear wwbusch aka Buwo
Sorry.....I dont understand what you said.
I use only one vehicle for this notification. Simply I explain, when vehicle enter in geofence ignition ON/OFF doesnt matter but speed should be zero and notification generate for this event. I used speed parameter in notification setting but it is generating in any speed. please check image.

In this notification all sensor name and their value added. So client want fuel sensor value with stationary condition (with zero speed) no matter ignition ON/OFF. please solve this problem.

• Geofence Entry/Exit with Sensor value

sales.gps.zoom  from what  i can see you did vice versa, the 'triggered' area for the speed is marked with red color, so make the allowed area from 1- ... km/h to get what you need.

Business Development Manager
Gurtam

Dear poal,
we had set 1 to 5 km speed limit but notification not triggered with this value.

Client want fuel level at their all sites. Obviously, Fuel level can get accurate in 0 speed. In this notification we set All sensor and their values. But when vehicle enter in geofence with speed fuel level getting wrong value. so we need to set this notification in zero speed.  in stop condition.

sales.gps.zoom

have you tried something like this?

• Geofence Entry/Exit with Sensor value
Business Development Manager
Gurtam

Hi,
poal
I have tired to get data of fuel level sensor in 0 speed in geofence.