Logistics

(15/03/2016 14:13:19 отредактировано shmi)

Тема: Logistics

Try our new app — Logistics!

This is a simple logistic solution, which allows you to create or import orders, then distribute them among vehicles in the most rational way and, finally, track routes online as well as generate reports upon their fulfillment.

Logistics consists of two applications — web and mobile.

The web application is for operators (dispatchers). It's available on apps.wialon.com and can be added to your service in the usual manner. Besides, there's a separate point of entry on logistics.wialon.com

Mobile application is an addition to the web application. It's aimed to drivers and couriers. Android (released) and iOS (coming soon) platforms are supported. 

Google Play
Documentation
Blog

Logistics

Re: Logistics

Thanks shmi,

We did that and matched the format in the settings. Uploaded and nothing showed as an error to indicate it didn't work.

After saving it took us to the Order screen. We then selected the Planning but orders are not there, checked all options 2hr, today, tomorrow (imported for tomorrow) and other...none of these orders to could be found?

• Logistics
Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Logistics

Found the among the other Test orders. The system changed the date to 01 (January) when it was imported as 03 (March)?

• Logistics
Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

FleetPursuit
Check date format in settings or make screenshot of it please

Logistics

All set and formatted the same, csv and Logistics settings match as per images. Deleted and redid it again and it again changed date to 01 - January.

• Logistics
  • Logistics
  • Logistics
Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

FleetPursuit
Please note that you use 'mm' both for months and minutes, its incorrect.
Right date format is dd.MM.yyyy HH:mm, you always can check it in user settings in Wialon Hosting

Logistics

Thank you very much for the clarification and fix shmi, it had to be something logical - we just couldn't see it.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

Cannot really resolve the caution:

Choose columns with addresses or coordinates first.

In .csv file, the aadress is set to first column.

Logistics

TrackerGuy19 пишет:

Cannot really resolve the caution:
Choose columns with addresses or coordinates first.

In .csv file, the aadress is set to first column.

App want to know where address is.
If it's in first the first column - select "Address" in first columns selector in the very top

Logistics

We had same then just changed our csv layout to make it easier - after importing csv click ok when it comes up then look above your list at the top in Logistics app it is here that you set the fields. That's what we did, asside from our time/date issue worked fine.

Alan.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

shmi пишет:

App want to know where address is.
If it's in first the first column - select "Address" in first columns selector in the very top

Thank you, found the solutions myself though.
Whole import works like a charm now, but import does not recognize umlauts. Is it bound to encoding ?

Logistics

(23/03/2016 14:04:43 отредактировано shmi)

TrackerGuy19 пишет:

Thank you, found the solutions myself though.
Whole import works like a charm now, but import does not recognize umlauts. Is it bound to encoding ?

We recommend with utf8 or cp125*
If you provide sample file - we'll test it

Logistics

Guys,

after testing with some real configuration and 4 end user devices (2 x Android, 2 x IOS) we managed to crash everything.
So weather IOS nor Android App is starting correct and or working...

It seems that after accepting a new order on mobile device the problems starts. Even if i re-download the apps it crashes during login.

We used 2 different "drivers" for it, each driver on  on both OS.

Anybody else doing some larger tests of the mobile app?

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Logistics

shmi,

We are not able to generate reports. Had field tested today with several orders now completed.

Looked to see how the reports operate - selected "unit" and interval  "today" then execute -> "There are no items" pops up....?

Alan.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

wwbusch aka Buwo
Wolf, we'll check it and fix asap
Can you tell us more about this crashes? You've got same picture on all devices:
- login
- get orders, everything is ok
- shutdown app
- app never starts again

Am I right?

FleetPursuit
There's little trick with reports now.
For now you can get report date only when order "Moved to history" - it can be done automatically (24 hours after order completed) or manually (select fulfilled route and press "Move to history").

New reports system will be available soon

Logistics

Thanks shmi, that worked fine.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

Shmi,

well, we managed to crash both versions.
I am not sure, when it comes exactly, but the first crash is always after i send a new order to the driver and he clicks to accept. than it crashes and wount start again (ios)
On Android its just showing the round circle and says wait... than a "application halted" messages come.
Same problem: only after i accepted a new order.

just ping me in skype if i need to test something.
For android i can download everything, for IOS you should register my device at apple for debugging.

Wolf,

Logistics

(24/03/2016 23:59:02 отредактировано CarCops Autovalve)

Hello Partners

Here are some client’s recommendations for improving Wialon Logistics

1. Is it drop or pickup – that would clarify it for the driver if that information is displayed with every order
2. Under every truck insert the quadrat meters and under order how much every order takes room, so it will be showed after every order how much space there is available on that truck. That will make shore that truck is not overloaded with orders and logistic personal will be notified accordingly.
3.  Orders should be numbered based when they need to drop off so that order that needs to be delivered to first client wound be loaded to the truck first but last.
4. Is it ADR or temperature sensitive cargo so they wound end up in same truck.
5. For a milk pickup ring to insert how big is tank so if orders exceeds the tank capacity then logistic personal will be notified accordingly
6. For diesel delivery ring insert the tank size, so if order exceeds tank capacity then logistic personal can use odder truck for some clients.
7.  Digital signature option on delivery so whole delivery process can be paper free. More info here www.profittools.net/pod-digital-signature-capture
8. You have orders and import orders, but missing order history.  You should be able to see order history and pick for example yesterday’s order for client X. Click on it and make dublicate. Now just change the date and woala you have new order with seconds.
Currently very time consuming to enter every day the same order again and again and again
9. If you have filled up order form for client X and now writing same client X the system should offer to fill order form based on last order made to client X. System fills all the fields and you need to change the date and again you have new order with seconds
10. Maybe even have option to enter all your clients database so next time making order you need to type in few letters and system offers fill up order form.
All partners please add your customer’s feedbacks here regarding Wialon Logistics so Gurtam  can improve it for our customers.

Logistics

CarCops, good enhancements!

Logistics

+ When we plan the route it shows the estimates milage , but sometime the drivers take different routes due to road construction work / traffic etc.is there a way that Wialon logistics can indicate actual mileage as well in reports ?

+ how to plan couple of orders (maybe on same route) without returning to Warehouse something like
1.Warehouse - Pickup goods
2.Customer A - Deliver
3.Customer B - Pickup
4.Customer C - Deliver
5 Warehouse - return to warehouse.

Send notification to Customer  ( recipient)

+ Send SMS / Email to customer once the order is dispatched and Send a  to link to the customer to monitor the delivery vehicle , and disable it once the delivery is completed. ( something like Wialon Locator)
+ Notify via SMS / email when the delivery truck is in 10-5Km radius from the delivery location ( so customer can be ready to receive)
+ Notify the customer  ( SMS / Email ) once the order is delivered and accepted. or if there was any issue with the shipment(Damaged etc)

Sint

Logistics

Agree with Bush ,

We were never successful with smartphone tracking ( as well as Mobile tracking devices) , Hardwired HW trackers is the way to go.

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

You are right shmi, i am sometimes to direct ;-)

I thought long about this and why there is no tracker inside and why i need to connect a driver to an vehicle etc.

But i think the way it is organised now by Wialon is perfect:

1.) Its a logistic application for logistic operations --> use it for transport vehicle and or cars.
2.) gps tracking on simple smartphone uses a lot of energy if you want to have exact tracking. Wialon logistics app does not use huge amount of power and can be used just as a nornal app
3.) our experience with "give employe a smartphone to track him" resulted in "ohh we can block gpstag from receiving location data just by a click" and "ohh sorry i deleted the app" and installation of task managers etc. Thats why all of our customers do use HW in the car which can not be easy interupted in working ;-)
4.) from sales point of view i still believe that its easier to sell additional hardware if no gps tracking in app.

Wolf.
p.s. missing you at the cebit!

Sint

Logistics

ysv пишет:

+ When we plan the route it shows the estimates milage , but sometime the drivers take different routes due to road construction work / traffic etc.is there a way that Wialon logistics can indicate actual mileage as well in reports ?

+ how to plan couple of orders (maybe on same route) without returning to Warehouse something like
1.Warehouse - Pickup goods
2.Customer A - Deliver
3.Customer B - Pickup
4.Customer C - Deliver
5 Warehouse - return to warehouse.

Send notification to Customer  ( recipient)

+ Send SMS / Email to customer once the order is dispatched and Send a  to link to the customer to monitor the delivery vehicle , and disable it once the delivery is completed. ( something like Wialon Locator)
+ Notify via SMS / email when the delivery truck is in 10-5Km radius from the delivery location ( so customer can be ready to receive)
+ Notify the customer  ( SMS / Email ) once the order is delivered and accepted. or if there was any issue with the shipment(Damaged etc)

#

Very good ideas, than you can use it for any kind of postal / parcel delivery service out of the box!
The only thing would be: how to create / enhance such a system in a way, that it is flexible to use also for other purposes...
It must be something like a clickable logic generator ;-)) that would be a dream.

Wolf.

Logistics

Hey Wolf & shmi,

We find and see a great solutuion that our clients can benefit from. How great would it be if the driver could simply select the next order after delivering the previous one then have the phone navigate him to the location! Now that would be awesome! ;-)

Onwards and Upwards!!

Logistics

(31/03/2016 09:58:40 отредактировано shmi)

FleetPursuit
Such feature already available, at least in Android app. Use long tap on marker will open dialog with list of installed navigation apps.

Logistics

Step by Step together we will create the ultimative GGD App (Gurtam Genius Department App)...

We only must USE it, TEST it and SELL more units :-))

Wolf.

Logistics

shmi пишет:

FleetPursuit
Such feature already available, at least in Android app. Use long tap on marker will open dialog with list of installed navigation apps.

Thanks shmi, checked it our today and it works a treat.

Onwards and Upwards!!