Teltonika FM4200

Re: Teltonika FM4200

Hello everyone,

I have a problem and no solution for it..
I use Teltonica FM4200 and i want to connect a mobile weighing device so that it sends data to FM 4200's RS232 port.
Teltonica sent me firmware for that but it's not working unless i insert a prefix (WT^W) in the data sequence that is sent from the weighing device.
The manufacturer of the weighing device is unable to do that at this moment while the people from teltonica seem unwilling to help or just don't want to help with the firmware modifications
which to me seem trivial.

Does anyone know if there is a some kind of device, with a  microcontroler that can be programmed to collect data from the weighing device, insert the prefix and pass ito to FM4200?

Please help and thank you in advance for you replies and effort.

Teltonika FM4200

Hi,

Do you already fixed this ? Otherwise we are maybe able to help

pls let me know

regards

Baltika

Teltonika FM4200

Hi Baltika,

Yes I still have the problem, thank you in advance for your help.

Alex,
Regards.

Teltonika FM4200

Hi,

I did send my contact details in your PM

regards

Baltika

AlexHappay пишет:

Hi Baltika,

Alex,
Regards.

Teltonika FM4200

(03/03/2012 13:10:13 отредактировано vijay2230)

Respected Sir

I faced Problem to configure Teltonika 4200 Gps Device with my Tracking application.

i already set up the ip, port  no. and all related fields regarding Teltonika 4200 in FMXXXXX Configurator,after that Device Send IMEI NO TO MY APPLICATION SERVER PORT Which i set up into device.

But as mentioned in protocol mannual after getting IMEI NO. Server will reply to device 01 in binary format .
so i tried   01  ,  000001 and 00000001 as a reply to device but device disconnecd and again tie up connection with server and send IMEI NO and same my sever will send 01 as binary format,but again device disconnectd and this procedure repeat countinously again and again and i did not get any data from device.
i am sending youn protocol mannual and user mannual of device .please fine the attachment

so please it's humble request from my side,please rectify this issue as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
jack dolphin

Teltonika FM4200

О чём сие сообщение?

Teltonika FM4200

please see under the comments from my support dept.....any comments are welcome of how anybody solved this
===========================================================================================================
The problem that we are been having with these devices is that we are not having GPS cordinates updates,but the devices are connected to GPRS network without GPS updates.

What we are doing is sending to the devices the command "cpureset" via SMS to restart the devices, after received this command the devices start working normally, but we think we can't stay doing this all the time.

We need your feedback to know what we have to do to solve this problem, attach you'll find the configuration file we are using for these devices.

=============================================================================================================

any help on the matter is welcome

Teltonika FM4200

Hi,

Dont see the xml file sad    pls send to my Skype ...later I will be online

gr
Baltika

Teltonika FM4200

I am trying to test the CANBUS on Renault Kangoo (year > 2008), could you please help me on how to connect CANBUS on Renault Kangoo with the FM4200.

Teltonika FM4200

(18/04/2012 10:24:56 отредактировано GoGPS)

Without special converter no possible get data from passengers cars from can bus.
Some devices equiped with such reading interface, but fm4200 do not have it

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

Teltonika FM4200

Thank you very much for your answer.
Could you please advise an some converters that allows connecting FM4200 to a passengers car?

Teltonika FM4200

you have to be very carefull on the protocol, please be advice that depending on the engine and manf you have different protocols, for big engines we have a standard J1939 protocol that is waht teltonika do, but for small cars most of them carry a different protocol, so you have just to find the rigth device that reads that protocol for example on the bottom you have some ecxamples, what you need is a OBDII ready device that will read 95% of almost all small cars

SO 15765-4 (CAN BUS) Renault, Citroen, Peugeot.
ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000) Grupo VAG, Audi,Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda
ISO 9141-2 (Key Word Protocol) vehículos Europeos, Asiáticos, Chrysler Mitsubishi, Nissan,Volvo, Dodge, Jeep.
J1850 VPW (Variable Pulse Width) , GM USA
J1850 PWM (Pulse Width Modulatión) Ford USA

Teltonika FM4200

Hello,

As far as I am concerned, the FM4200 device can be installed on trucks that have the FMS standard interface installed. However there are a lot of vehicles nowadays that dont have the FMS standard installed. Is there any possibility to use the FM4200 on vehicles without the fms interface?

Thank you very much in advance

Teltonika FM4200

I have the problem as AlexHappy did.

Could you please help me if you have resolved it.

Thanks in advance

Baltika пишет:

Hi,

I did send my contact details in your PM

regards

Baltika

AlexHappay пишет:

Hi Baltika,

Alex,
Regards.