Fleet monitoring app

Тема: Fleet monitoring app

Hi, I am looking for a fleet management software.
I was considering Fleetio but I am not a very experienced user and the interface is difficult for me. But the main disadvantage is the lack of visualizations in basic reporting. Also AUTOsist but there is no map view of vehicles and again limited visualization capabilities.
Please advise more options, I will be very grateful!

Fleet monitoring app

Re: Fleet monitoring app

Yes, the Fleetio interface is difficult for beginners. If you are already here, you can try Wialon, which has many control options. And besides that, there are other applications, you can see a comparison of the most popular ones here https://www.flexihub.com/best-fleet-man … -software/ where you will see the pros and cons of each option and choose the one that suits you.
In addition, there are many videos on YouTube about the various features of Fleet management.
Good luck with your search!

Fleet monitoring app

Hey! If you're seeking user-friendly fleet management, check out Samsara or Geotab—they offer robust features with more intuitive interfaces.

Fleet monitoring app

And for further insights, this post on website development costs might come in handy: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/fleet-ma … elopment/.

Fleet monitoring app

wilslice пишет:

I was considering Fleetio but I am not a very experienced user and the interface is difficult for me. But the main disadvantage is the lack of visualizations in basic reporting. Also AUTOsist but there is no map view of vehicles and again limited visualization capabilities.

Fleet monitoring app

(12/01/2024 06:57:49 отредактировано salmawisoky)

wilslice пишет:

Drift Boss

Fleet Complete offers comprehensive fleet management solutions with features such as GPS tracking, maintenance management, fuel tracking, driver behavior monitoring, and detailed reporting. It provides map views, real-time tracking, and customizable visualizations for better fleet monitoring.