Seat Belt Alarm

Тема: Seat Belt Alarm

Hi,

I had FMB120 and I want to connect DIN2 to the seat belt, I need your help to configure this alarm at my WIALON account. This alarm appear when the seat belt alarm is on and the vehicle is moving.

thank you in advance.

Seat Belt Alarm

Re: Seat Belt Alarm

KATHIRI as per the teltinika description https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB … ameters_ID , din2 corresponds to the id 2. Check data messages in your account in Wialon. The unit should be sending parameter «io_2». If it does, that is the parameter for your sensor. Create a custom digital sensor basin on this parameter and it will be showing you either ON or OFF status.

Next, create a notification to control that sensor. Define range from 1 to 1 or from 0 to 0, to control status depending on the values of the sensor.

Seat Belt Alarm

Thanks pach

we do collect the alarm from io_2 and connect it to the Sensor State to be Green or Red,

But we need to connect this to be Red when the vehicle is moving.

Seat Belt Alarm

KATHIRI пишет:

But we need to connect this to be Red when the vehicle is moving.

You can have two sensors combined into one. Depending on the exact status, that you want to control during movement, the solution might be a bit different.

However, you can have Door sensor, then Speed sensor (using «speed» parameter) and their combination with the help of the formula:
[Door sensor]*[Speed sensor]
That summary sensor can be used for reports or notifications. If a unit is moving, speed is above a certain limit or just above 0kmh. It is then miltoplied by door sensor value. Thus, the sensor is activated when both conditions are fulfilled (both sensor are equal to 1).