Topic: Fleetrun feedback
My name is Marko and I am the project manager at RCLteh. Below are my suggestions on how to improve Fleetrun taken from feedback of my clients and my own evaluation. The feedback I got is from companys that operate more then 100 vehicles.
1. More input fields when creating a service by hand
Currently there are only two input fields available Name and Description. While it is true that you can write what ever you want in the Description fields this field is not available when looking at the archive or upcoming services. You need to click each service and see the description.
I suggest adding the ability to create custom fields that can be shown in Upcoming/Archive services with out the need to click on the service to see the information.
My clients would want a field that contains the company/mechanic that is planned to do the service and then they would want the ability to create reports so they could see how much they spent at each mechanic shop/company.
2. Manually created services are not able to send notifications
Currently if you create a service by hand there is no way to get a notification for that service before the due date.
For example lets say you create a service called tire change with due date 1.1.2020. There is no option/setting or anything that will send you a notification lets say for example 10 days before that date.
The system gives you the option of creating a service by hand but that option is useless if you cant get a notification for it.
When creating a report for Due services that are planned there is no Due date in the generated report. Its only Term of completion column that has number of days till the Due date. I think Due data should also be included as it makes it faster to see what needs to be done. With Term of completion you need to look at the calendar and calculate your planning and so on.
4. Creating work orders for employees
The feedback I got from my clients is that the system need some kind of ability to create work orders for employees to have some sort of a paper trail of what is being done to the vehicle.
Work order are very important for the employee as it tell him what needs to be done and who needs to do it.
Work orders are very important for mechanics as it tells them what seems to be the issue, who they can call for more information, for what company is the work being done etc.
Work order also create a paper trail of work on the vehicle that the client can check if something is out of line.
For each planned service we should have the ability to create a work order that contains information:
- about the planned service(like a report)
- information about the client that is generating the work order(logo, contact information, company information)
- name and address of the mechanic shop the vehicle is supposed to go
- an empty field so the mechanic can write what was done on the vehicle
- a field so the mechanic can write status of odometer at the time of service
- a empty field for date of service
- price of service
- check box for Fleetrun(service was written into fleetrun or not)
When the service is done and the employee brings back the work order the Fleetrun admin in the company has complete information and he can complete the service. He also has a paper trail for every service.
Attaching a work order example from my client translated to English.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o9D … sp=sharing
5. In the Services tab there is no way to sort the upcoming services by due date so you could see fast what services are the most urgent to do. If you want to get this information you need to create a report and sort it there.