Falcom Step II/III

Тема: Falcom Step II/III

Stepp III device that is connected to your server does not show the state of ignition. Device  sends IO data through GPIOP line from which the rest of  IO states are shown normaly. Can you answer that you read on server  the first digit in the GPIOP line wich is IGN state. This input  is  IN7 and as such I have tried to setup but without success.
$GPIOP,10001111,00000000,12.05,12.05,12.13,12.13,12.23,4.13*74

Another problem is with Falcom RFID wich sends data via serial port and in wialon software is shown as STATE:xxxxxxxxxxx of the device.
Is there a way to join this recived data (aby some key word in front of data)  with driver so we could use this option for driver identification?

Thank you in advance

Falcom Step II/III

Re: Falcom Step II/III

Malarm
1. all inputs are processed normally. Try to use in8, check values of I/O parameter in the messages.
2. It is possible to add RFID parameter as driver ID, but it will take some time.

WDC Administrator
Gurtam

Falcom Step II/III

(31/03/2011 16:54:14 отредактировано Malarm)

I did try to use in8 before I send last post but it doesnt work. As you can see from my screenshots data is sent and you don't read this in8 only 3 inputs are (adc1, adc2, power_int witch is adc3 BTW and not battery power) shown in massage box and STATE. Our sensor is called "rad motora" and as you can see it is off.
Falcom Step II/III

This is sensor setup:
Falcom Step II/III

And this is message box:
Falcom Step II/III

Falcom Step II/III

Hi Forum,

I have a question regarding the programming of an amount of Step II & II units.
At this moment they are password protected, and of-course we don't have the password on our hand sad

Can anyone give some good suggestions how to deal with this in a proper/fast way  ? Of-course we have experience with many type's of units like Teltonika, Ruptela etc etc .

Do we also need the so called ""development"" kit ? Or do you have a ""ready to use"" configuration file available ?

regards
""Baltika""

Falcom Step II/III

Hi,
I want to configure the Teltonika FM 4100 over air through sms commands .
Is that possible to configure the device via sms service?
Could anyone tell me the list of commands to configure the Teltonika device via sms ?

Puneet

Falcom Step II/III

весь список команд есть в инструкции к Teltonika. Ну по крайней мере на 99%

Falcom Step II/III

(08/01/2012 21:45:02 отредактировано GoGPS)

puneetrks
Hello

What exactly You want configure on FM4100 ?

UPD. This section is regarding Falom devices, not Teltonika devices...

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

Falcom Step II/III

Passwords are made to be broken ,as you know we are expirience in Falcome devices.Contact us

Baltika пишет:

Hi Forum,

At this moment they are password protected, and of-course we don't have the password on our hand sad

Can anyone give some good suggestions how to deal with this in a proper/fast way  ? Of-course we have experience with many type's of units like Teltonika, Ruptela etc etc .

Do we also need the so called ""development"" kit ? Or do you have a ""ready to use"" configuration file available ?

regards
""Baltika""

Falcom Step II/III

As you know it is already fixed,

Thanks for your job

regards

Baltika

aahero пишет:

Passwords are made to be broken ,as you know we are expirience in Falcome devices.Contact us

Baltika пишет:

Hi Forum,

regards
""Baltika""