Paid GPS Service against Free GPS Service

Тема: Paid GPS Service against Free GPS Service

Dear

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста
and all Partners

I think every gurtam partner is facing the free gps tracking market. In some Countries people going on free tracking mostly and in some countries people understand the difference and they are willing to go on paid service

On Saying this i would like all partner to comment on this post and list the advantages of Gurtam against --- Free Tracking Platform

List Technical difference and features difference as well

This will help me and all other partners to build up good marketing strategy and sales scripts in order to grow our wialon community and GPS Business

Hope you all Participate and give your ideas

Thanks

Regards
Yoosouf Parvez
From Startouch
Mobile : +23057631200

Re: Paid GPS Service against Free GPS Service

Hi,

Help ? Help with what ?

regards
Baltika

milleniumpower пишет:

Baltika

Please Help

(08/08/2015 20:07:44 отредактировано tonnorlando)

Millenium, en que quieres ayuda???
Con respecto a la plataforma, estoy totalmente de acuerdo con que sea paga, y no gratis.
Wialon es lejos, la mejor plataforma que he probado. Y el soporte es excelente

tonnorlando

Yes we Partners know that wialon is the world best Platform

But i want that all partner comment on how we can market it where there are plenty of free tracking platform on the market

what marketing point partners can use to convince people to use wialon instead of free tracking

Regards
Yoosouf Parvez
From Startouch
Mobile : +23057631200

hi Yoosouf,

i think the discussion about "free" or "not free" is the wrong one.

As you will never get service for free it means, you also can never provide service for free.

So you can do two ways: Earn on Hardware and provide "service" for "free" (which is not free as you must include it in the hardware costs)
Or earn not on hardware (or not so much) and earn with the "service".

We are doing both models, depending on the customers wishes. Some are looking for low one time fee, some for low monthly fees. We can provide both.

And to those customers using the words "Ebay",  "Aliexpress", "you are expensive" and so on we say "thanks, go somewhere else" (and writing the names on a list for special customers who need to pay more for service and for hardware because they need to learn that "free" is not free.)

If you live in a country, where potential customers (or your competitors) providing hardware for a price that its just above chinese prices (20 USD and up) and providing also "free" chinese plattform you know that they will loose a lot of money (not understanding that there will be always someone else who will be cheaper if he starts to earn with service).

Are you willing to loose money? I dont think so.

So you must teach your potential customers, that they get what they pay for. If they dont pay to you that you can live on that money, they must know that they dont get service.

If you think that you can not teach your potential customers, you should think about your businessmodel and that it is maybe the wrong business you are investing your time.

Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

smile

Correct

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Products for vehicle and fuel monitoring

(18/08/2015 05:41:49 отредактировано Chata23)

Useful! I think.

iphone 6s schutzhülle

Träume nicht Dein Leben, sondern lebe Deinen Traum. handy zubehör

hi Yoosouf,

the Orange is gurtam sub tracking server , it is free using for every clients . http://gps-trace.com/

we use the orange plattform also for advertising with "free" service. (but the old one... the new one is in my eyes not usable). Than, when customer wants to have 2nd unit we switch them to Wialon and start to charge them :-)
(by the way, the "free" is priced in the hardware costs! Our customers pay a lot more for using the HW with "free" hardware. 80% later want to add more units and than they need to pay. So we earn for "free" and later after they understood that they want more, again with Wialon... Win Win hihi

Wolf.

Yes we see it a lot down here in Australia, don't understand why we all can't offer a free service

pworthington,

you can offer a "free" service if you earn on other parts of the whole circle.

But believe me: really EVERY business (large) in the world is trying to convert their businesses into "monthly/yearly" payed services.

The reason is simple: you aquire your customer once and than get regularly some money...

Microsoft, Google, Adobe, autodesk and most other software companies converting their business models from one time fees to monthly/yearly fees.

Must be not the badest!

Wolf,

Paid GPS Service always better~

GPS tracker manufacturer, Smart Car Device. http://www.jimilab.com/

Just like everywhere else, you get what you pay for.

No real business will use a free fleet management platform to manage its fleet. There won't be support, the product will be shitty, and in the end it will be unreliable.

(12/09/2021 14:18:31 отредактировано cilianr79)

I think paid GPS systems will get updates faster and newer maps than free one, thats all differrences.