Load and weight control

Тема: Load and weight control

They are some inexpensive REED inductive sensors on the market if the advice above from the comarades do not work that you can install on the movement or doors or whatever you want to control

Load and weight control

Re: Load and weight control

Ok guys we have the sensor up and running, and it is working like a charm, .001 accuracy

http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … sens=askat and

http://www.ares-telemetrics.com/Sensor_de_Peso.html

it is not cheap (depending on the sensor) but it is what the mining companies need so they would pay for , we are selling the application at almost $50 per truck a month depending on your market you can sell at less. the advantage is that is not just a sensor it is a bundle that has a display and a light module for the loading of the trucks.
if you need information please write to jorge@aressun.com

Load and weight control

i just took 3 pictures from your site , btw i think you dont know that i helped alex develope your website trasnlation to Spanish when we thought we could do business and even send him some pictures he used.....regarding the ones i took   if you want i can take them out.....

regarding the weight sensor
this application was develop  specially for mining trucks and qty of material being transported per cycle for our region and for a Iron ore mine......we develop something specially that works for us and them  ....we had to create the sensors and devices in Gurtam...but i don't want to sell it for sub distribution, i have enough with clients, they are over 2000 trucks in Latin America and it is enough for us at 50 dollars a subscription ,

i think i made a mistake posting this topic will keep all our developments  for us in the future thought that we did post to help each other not to be called not serious...........

Load and weight control

In other things sending you a report regarding what can be obtain with the weight application

1. qty of material being transported in each cycle (load unload cycle)
2. time spent on loading material
3. speed
4. working time
5. productivity percentage
6. the application is equipped with a light that indicates max load

we sitll have to fix some stuff on the reports but we are working with gurtam

btw i you are interested we also have developed  application for:

1.fuel dispensing with flow meters for truck and stationary tanks with ID and a sensor level

2, application for fuel trucks containers to avoid stealing with sensors on manholes and valves.

3, application for Generators and complete range of uses that go from fuel transfer switch sensors and frequency measurement to simple fuel monitoring

and you should see what we are developing on the sales part....

regards

Load and weight control

Mr.Aressun
Thankyou for your opinion,There is one problem that i m in india,and i know about this sensor and one thing that i also know that indian truck drivers are cleaver and cheater.This sensor can be easily cheated.So if u have any other solution plz inform me.

Артем
Sensors Pvt. Ltd., India

Load and weight control

i can not think of anything else, please can you tell me the reason you want to control the opening and closing of the door .....describe the aplication

Load and weight control

weight sensor will be the bet option look on the senors in wialon

Load and weight control

Hi Guys am looking for load sensor/ weight sensor  for a fleet of 800 trucks and  i would need your suggestions with a budget as the number is high.

Looking forward for your advise.

thx
vas

Load and weight control

Weight Sensor will be effective for this application