Icon creation for external access google street view - Urgent

(10/09/2015 15:13:08 отредактировано Renato)

Тема: Icon creation for external access google street view - Urgent

Dear Friend must include , as attached picture , a button that can externally open the google street view , which is very important tool for my business .

• Icon creation for external access google street view - Urgent
Renato Salão - www.kademeucarro.com.br

Re: Icon creation for external access google street view - Urgent

To open Google Street Vew, please use minimaps.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Dear friend , I received the notification and Google will block access I have rastreo.kademeucarro.com.br . For this reason I am asking this tool . Thank you

Dear developer,

We previously contacted you about your application, rastreo.kademeucarro.com.br, on the basis that it violates the Google Maps APIs terms of service (https://developers.google.com/maps/terms).

This is a reminder that if you’re not able to bring your implementation into compliance with the terms, we will take action to restrict your access to the service.

Please let us know within the next 7 days that you have updated your implementation to comply with our terms of service. You can respond to this e-mail.

Renato,

the main problem is, that you have to DISABLE Google Maps for your Domain (or pay 9000 USD per year extra).

So what you want is to have a "clickable" link at the "object" which opens a popup-window with maps.google.com?location=xyz.

Better to ask your sales team to disable google maps and ask them to enable Bing Maps for your account.

Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post