Fuel Monitoring for Trucks and Heavy Machinery

(05/08/2015 09:46:31 отредактировано stevewangara)

Тема: Fuel Monitoring for Trucks and Heavy Machinery

Dear Partners

Thank you all for continued support  to new Wialon partners like me, few months using Wialon we are expanding rapidly and we have one big request from a local company with 100 trucks ferrying good across the country .

Their Main concern is fuel theft and they have accepted to use Wialon after testing Tracking with one of their vehicle for  3 months .

I have GPS device with 2 Analog inputs and supported by Wialon,my concern is that they want to implement Ultra Sonic Fuel Sensors Technology as the have 2 Tanks one which is 920 Ltrs and Original Tank which is 400 Ltrs and last time they tried with Fuel Level Sensors dint work for them .

One of the largest tank as shown in the photo below is locally made and its 110CM .

Previous problems they have had is that the drivers would disconnect the Trucks batteries and payphone the fuel and then return battery to avoid being seen they are stealing , they never had a power software and i believe with Wialon we can achieve great results , this is the common problem in Kenya and east Africa and can help me penetrate fuel once this is solved .

I will also be installing Load Sensors and if one has suggestions of any good one can advice me,( Due to customs we highly like to import from china )

I know Wialon Partners family are the best and i would be glad to hear from your experience

Proposing to use this sensor  http://en.dypsensor.com/products_detail … Id=74.html

Regards
Steve

• Fuel Monitoring for Trucks and Heavy Machinery

(15/08/2015 20:52:47 отредактировано GuardMagic)

Re: Fuel Monitoring for Trucks and Heavy Machinery

1)

stevewangara пишет:

I have GPS device with 2 Analog inputs and supported by Wialon,

1.1 recommend to use fuel level sensor with digital communication interface EIA-485
(most noise free)

2)

stevewangara пишет:

is that they want to implement Ultra Sonic Fuel Sensors Technology

2.1 Not goog idea. Very naughty
2.2 Use standard capacitive fuel level sensor with EIA-485 interface

3)

stevewangara пишет:

One of the largest tank as shown in the photo below is locally made and its 110CM .

3.1 Such fuel tank - standard situation in Africa and South America territory.

4)

stevewangara пишет:

as the have 2 Tanks one which is 920 Ltrs and Original Tank which is 400 Ltrs and last time they tried with Fuel Level Sensors dint work for them .

4.1 All capacitive fuel sensors normaly operate.

5)

stevewangara пишет:

Previous problems they have had is that the drivers would disconnect the Trucks batteries and payphone the fuel and then return battery to avoid being seen they are stealing

5.1 You can use for powering sensor and main unit extra "Power Bank" (device with additional battaries)

www.guardmagic.com ;
www.tankercontrol.com;

Products for vehicle and fuel monitoring

Re: Fuel Monitoring for Trucks and Heavy Machinery

stevewangara пишет:

I have GPS device with 2 Analog inputs and supported by Wialon,my concern is that they want to implement Ultra Sonic Fuel Sensors Technology as the have 2 Tanks one which is 920 Ltrs and Original Tank which is 400 Ltrs and last time they tried with Fuel Level Sensors dint work for them .

Most of fuel sensors are compatible with Analog based trackers, but it's totally better the RS232 port for transfering data as the analog can be interfered  or easily vandalized,

you can check such as sensor mady by various manufacturers by example 

RCS sensors at

http://www.rcs.kiev.ua

or LLS AF from Omnicomm  at

http://omnicomm-online.com/products/

stevewangara пишет:

Previous problems they have had is that the drivers would disconnect the Trucks batteries and payphone the fuel and then return battery to avoid being seen they are stealing , they never had a power software and i believe with Wialon we can achieve great results , this is the common problem in Kenya and east Africa and can help me penetrate fuel once this is solved .

most GSM equipment has internal battery capable for a few hours in order to detect both things, battery disconnections and/or Sensor fail status

stevewangara пишет:

I will also be installing Load Sensors and if one has suggestions of any good one can advice me,( Due to customs we highly like to import from china )

check also this unique Technoton product for that

http://www.jv-technoton.com/axle_load_sensor

--
Spread the AVL- World