send a notice to user

Тема: send a notice to user

We have an option to send notice to user but this notice become vanish when user login into his account and cancal the notice appear on his screen,in next loginit will never appear to user.We have to send the notice again.
I need a feature through which i can send a notice to user which will be visible to him on each login.
Please help me for this.

send a notice to user

Re: send a notice to user

There is a way to add custom JS script to your monitoring site that will display the necessary notice.
You make the script, then tech support add it to site.

Developer
Gurtam

send a notice to user

How to add Java script on monitor and from where we will get the structural idea of that script.Please tell me the way how can I get the idea of that.

send a notice to user

Based on how you'd like to use that message, there can be 2 ways of developing script.

1. A simple JS script displaying some message for each user that logged in, no matter what balance/days counter his account has at the moment.

2. In case you need to check balance or any other settings, I suggest that you ask our developers and other partners in the special section related to custom SDK (including JS API) developments
http://forum.gurtam.com/viewforum.php?id=59
Or we can move the topic there.

Developer
Gurtam

send a notice to user

Please act as below.
Html file contain the same  style of original Wialon notification and only 1 style is different:
.user_notification_desc_txt {
  margin-bottom: 5px;
  font-size: 14px;
  text-align: justify;
  color: red !important;
}

Also there extra id for the same element where we inserting special text for customer:
<div class="user_notification_desc_txt" id="user_notification_desc_txt">
</div>

JS file contain script which on load and each 10 min checking the JSON data http://technoton.in/sdk/notify/request.php.
JSON is contains account name, text to display and date of blockage. Data in JSON is managed from our side.
If account name from JSON = current account, then only this Notification window will be displayed.
If JSON account name is not equal to current account, then it will not show Notification.

Most of the styles and notification close, scripts are the same as in wialon. You can simply remove them if itss already available in  your code.

Thank you very much for this opportunity! This solution will create extra possibilities to get money from customer in time!