Topic: GuardMagic DAFS2-m3, - Adapter for vehicled fuel level sensor
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3: Third generation adapter for resistive type floating fuel level sensor with analog output and RS-232 communication interface.
Added support for "Pulse-Analog" fuel level sensors type.
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 has two outputs: analog output and digital output (RS-232 interface).
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 supports fuel level sensors with Analog and Pulse-Analog output.
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 is intended for connection car, light vehicle, minibuses, LCV resistive type floating fuel level sensor to GPS-GSM/GPRS module.
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 intended to read the analog or pulse-analog signal from the vehicle regular fuel level sensor, fix value of input signal, processing input signal and convert it into:
- digital form: RS-232 communication interface;
- stable noise and pulse free analog output voltage (0-8,5 V range).
GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 could be use to provide fuel monitoring function on passenger cars, LCV, “JEEPs”, “pick-up” or light trucks on which the use of additional fuel level sensors is not reasonable due to technical (same as: the problem with sensor mounting), or economic reasons.
- Dual input signal: analog and pulse-analog
- Wide voltage range of input signal
- Valuation of the input signal
- Internal digital filter (user setting)
- Programming the operating parameters
- Dual output: analog and digital
- High resolution
- Over polarity and over voltage protection
Download GuardMagic DAFS2-m3 leaflet: http://guardmagic.com/01-engl/91e-downl … eaflet.pdf