Configurations improvements Geofences

Тема: Configurations improvements Geofences

Dear Team Gurtam,

It would be important to have a function that allows massively set by group geofencing, either to give attributes rides start and end, address, etc. and to assign them the same way more easily in reports. Currently it is very difficult asiganarlas 1-1, when we have a significant number of geofencing.

I hope to be a concern of many.

regards,
Antonio Ayala

Re: Configurations improvements Geofences

aayala, I really not sure that I understand you correct. Can you describe it a little bit more?

At the dark side of telematics...

Dear Shal,

Currently, you have a universe of Geofences in wialon hosting in a single panel, without any distinction between them also add Geofences in the reports it gets complicated if you have a large number of geofencing (must be done to add 1 by 1), which I suggest is to have a function to create groups of geofencing (and Drives Group), add these groups in reports with a single click and modify attributes also by groups, such as:

The Group, "Customers Geofences" containing 200 geofencing, can set attributes: Address sources, Ride beginning and Ride end, at the same time, as well as adding in the report to the whole group with one click.

Best regads,
Antonio ayala

aayala, ok, now understand. You may use now name scheme for geofences and add/remove them at once by name filter + Ctrl-click in appropriate dialogs.

At the dark side of telematics...

Dear Shal,

If you can arrange for Geofences types: circles, line, polygon, etc., add 1 by 1 by pressing the Ctrl + key, though it would be very useful, a user to create their own groups and assign the desired geofence groups.

We currently have customers with more than 500 Geofences between customers, checkpoints, cities, offices, stores, etc., make changes, or add new attributes them Geofences groups to a report would be much easier.

Best regads,
Antonio ayala

Groups of geofences now avialble on Wialon Hosting.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam