Insurance Based Tracking using Wialon

Тема: Insurance Based Tracking using Wialon

Hello Partners,

We have been invited for a presentation by one of the largest  insurance  in Kenya,

Anyone dealing with Insurance industry any special features apart from tracking and monitoring to enhance the products using ?

Dear Steve,

As per our discussion, please note that you have been invited to make a presentation to .......... on the services offered by your firm including a demo on how your system operates.

You will be required to present on the following:

1.       Background of your firm and experience.
2.       System dynamics and coverage within East & Central Africa including Mwanza, Tanzania.
3.       Brief demo on how your system operates.
4.       Cost of installation and renewal.
5.       Mobile application and user guide availability to clients.

Thank you and see you then.

Good day.

Re: Insurance Based Tracking using Wialon

Hi Steve,

ask Jamal from GPS.AZ, as i remember he is doing busines with insurances in Azerbaidschan.

Wolf.

(p.s. you also will need to find low cost HW, insurances will look at the costs!)

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

stevewangara, insurance company counting the money. So you need to provide for them cheap and stable solution and all the services you may implement for their customers (except the case when track&trace is requested for internal transport of insurance company, in such case there is no any special difference among other cases).
Also do not forget driver rank calculation. Here the algorith of driver ranks can be easily adopted by your for insurance company to excatly fit profile of their customers, so that you can help them manage risks better. It is one of the most important points for insurance business I suppose.
Also you may propose them fraud protection services (e.g. detect fake insurance cases) and also immediate notification(service) about collisions (impacts).
And much more, as usual with Wialon, but it really depends on how the meeting is going and its hard to advice you more exact features without having answers first.

At the dark side of telematics...

Hello Steven,
Let please share more details if you managed to convince the insurance company to adopt usage based insurance and how will the pricing be fixed.
Thank you,

stevewangara   hi any update with your project did you managed to get it ?

is it up and running ?

Regards
Yoosouf Parvez
From Startouch
Mobile : +23057631200

Not yet sir ,

i will update you soon

gakwayac  me too is interested with the pricing please update me if you get something interesting

Regards
Yoosouf Parvez
From Startouch
Mobile : +23057631200

Hello Guys
almost starting this Project  i hav decided to get a device from chinise company will update soon