Integration of Skypatrol Plus TT8750

Тема: Integration of Skypatrol Plus TT8750

In November requested to add a new hardware (TT8750+) which is widely used in America, however it turns out Gurtam policies have changed. Supposedly now they will be more selective. However:

- When did Gurtam announced new policies?
- The request was made in November; practically ran out the year and there no news.
- Do you know the importance of SkyPatrol in the American market? Common sense please!

PD: TT8750 + has nothing to do with the TT8750 or other Enfora device.

Re: Integration of Skypatrol Plus TT8750

Hi Hdavalos,

as i remember from my first pricelists for wialon hosting there was always written a price of x Euro for implementation of new HW.
than i remember that there where some service contracts which included some hw implementation.

but nevertheless, did you provide the full protocol ? without that its impossible to implement new HW and some manufactors does not provide protocolls!

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hi Buwo,

Obviously I sent all the info, not the first time we request the integration of new hardware. But as I said, I was told that the policies have changed.

Moreover, prices and conditions are different for the American market.

Hi Hector,

I understand your frustration, but please bear with us as we refine our processes that would help us be more focused on quality and efficiency. We believe that all of our Partners would benefit from our more refined approach.

And we do agree with you that Skypatrol is a very well established brand in Latin America and our support of their products would help many of our clients in the region to advance their businesses. The integration for TT8750+ will be done. I believe Ricardo is already in contact with you regarding this.