Problem with big base of units in Reports

Тема: Problem with big base of units in Reports

Hi,

I have big problem with doing Reports for 1.2k Units at once , i separate them to smaller groups and then do reports.But sometimes i have also problem with smaller groups.
So , can somebody tell me , whats the problem ?

ty.

Re: Problem with big base of units in Reports

If your reports have a lot of requerd information it cab be some freezing to execute
it depens on  browser operation
At fisrt please check requirements for computer:
http://docs.gurtam.com/en/hosting/req/req

Aslo if reports inceludes a lot of Map Output information it's a load to browser operation
You can turn off Map Output markers.

Aslo you can execute these reports by jobs Send a Report by E-mail:
http://docs.gurtam.com/en/hosting/user/jobs/rep

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

HI,

My PC have good perfomances : CPU Intel i3 3.40 GHz  4GB of RAM i think that is ok.
Also I have last version of Google Chrome.

I forgot to tell , I have base of 2000 Drivers who are checking with RFID cards.
And i tryed with Jobs , but unsuccessful. Wialon give me better report , but again i must separate to smaller groups.
Reports dont inceludes a lot of Map Output information

ty.

monitorinnet, do you have software engineer? You operating with big volumes of units/drivers and require non-standard solution to combine information splitted in smaller pieces.

At the dark side of telematics...

in hosting i never experienced any problems with huge reports...
its always extremly cool to see that its possible to do reports over one year of data without any lag.

What i have experienced with huge amount of units, that even chrome is getting very very slow. But it has nothing to do with Wialon Hosting but with performance of browser...

Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Wolf, what I can add from server side is that telematic unit configuration is extremely different. Amount of messages can be 1 mln or it also can be 10 millions in other configurations. Adding here various message parameters info the difference in size of data can be up to 100 times for the same period.

All of these can really impact on the processing speed. And on unit level it is not visible (e.g. no matter it is 0.1s or 5s), but in group reports this can be the reason of 2 mintes timeout for report execution.

So we are not the gods, we have limits and to enlarge them it is also important to configure devices that only important information is being sent to server.

At the dark side of telematics...