Number of sent SMS messages

Тема: Number of sent SMS messages

Support suggested to post this here:

"In every month we have to count and bill to our partners the SMS messages what has been sent from Wialon.

If we want to count how many SMS has been sent by each partner then we have to go to the Account Properties site and at the statistics label (see attached picture) we have to copy the data to an excel document. (there we can make the necessary filtering, ordering, etc.)

And of course we have to do this method for every single partner..

It would be a great help if we could get these data a simpler way, and if we could get it automatically in an email (like a pre setted notification...) that would be an exellent solution..."

From Wialon side there is no such a solution right now, may be this topic is inappropiate here (according to us this is a management problem, and a very needed function as well...), if anyone has a solution for this problem, or just facing with the same problems, please let us know.

May be the needs/demands creates a good outcome...

Eflotta Vehicle Tracking Ltd, Hungary
www.eflotta.com

Number of sent SMS messages

(25/07/2013 16:53:37 отредактировано deal)

Re: Number of sent SMS messages

Eflotta пишет:

It would be a great help if we could get these data a simpler way, and if we could get it automatically in an email (like a pre setted notification...) that would be an exellent solution..."

For now Wialon doesn't support such functionality for automatic calculation of outgoing SMS messages for each subaccount. We can suggest you to use Wialon SDK to calculate this information by yourself. For example use this javascript code:

var resId = 2375;
var days = 60;
var tzOffset = 0;
var resource = wialon.core.Session.getInstance().getItem(resId);
resource.getAccountHistory(days, tzOffset, function(code, data) {
      if (code || !data)
            return;
      var sms_count = 0;
      for (var i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {
            if (data[i][2] == "sms")
                   sms_count += data[i][4];
      }