Ruptela TCO3

Тема: Ruptela TCO3

Hi Guys (and Ladys),

we have tested today a Ruptela TCO3 with VAG firmware on a Seat Exeo directly connected to the OBD2 port.
We connected the Can-L and Can-H wires from the trackingdevice to the Can-L and Can-H of the OBD2 and now device reads perfect with Wialon the Fuel-Level and Fuel-Consumotion :-)

Perfect!

(just for whom it maybe interesting)...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Ruptela TCO3

Re: Ruptela TCO3

Hi VWbusch,

Interesting, I had some problems in connecting the VW Passat 2.0 Tdi.
Did you use the ODBII connector on the drivers side ?

regards

Baltika

Ruptela TCO3

wwbusch
How much is Ruptela TCO3 ?

Добавлено спустя   1 минуту  42 секунды:
Baltika
VW Passat year?

Eduard Vald / GoGPS Service
www.gogps.eu

Ruptela TCO3

Hi Baltika

Ruptela wrote, that it need to be connected to the "engine-canbus" and not to the "comfort-canbus".
so we just tried the canbus on the obd2 connector and it worked. but on other cars it can be different and you need to connect it directly to the engine-canbus.

Eduard, on the CEBIT it was between 160€ and 170€ (at 100 pcs).
Hardware is realy perfect designed, all components from the best (compared to our chinese devices).

Wolf.

Ruptela TCO3

(15/03/2012 00:12:04 отредактировано GoGPS)

Hello Wolf,
Device for read info from CAN Bus of passangers cars and convert to J1939 cost 57 euro.

Ruptela still can not solve problem with gps jumping when car is parked. Always shows any speed (up to 32 km/h). They promise solve this already 3 months. Still problem persists.
Also problem with traffic on the roaming. So may be hardware is ok (visually smile ), but software...

www.gogps.eu

Ruptela TCO3

Hi Eduard,
whau, where? (canbus 2 J1939), all devices (including romanian, bulgarian, hungarian) where always between 120 and 150€...

Thanks for the info regarding the softwareproblems, roaming of couse should work perfect.
jumping of gps position when device is not moving i know from our chinese devices :-)
did not know that some european companys made it better... (teltonika?)

Wolf.

Ruptela TCO3

wwbusch пишет:

whau, where? (canbus 2 J1939), all devices (including romanian, bulgarian, hungarian) where always between 120 and 150€...

We can supply such converter for 57 euro per pcs.

wwbusch пишет:

did not know that some european companys made it better...

BCE = Baltic Car Equipment.
Device is perfect.

www.gogps.eu

Ruptela TCO3

wwbusch пишет:

Hi Baltika

Ruptela wrote, that it need to be connected to the "engine-canbus" and not to the "comfort-canbus".
so we just tried the canbus on the obd2 connector and it worked. but on other cars it can be different and you need to connect it directly to the engine-canbus.

Eduard, on the CEBIT it was between 160€ and 170€ (at 100 pcs).
Hardware is realy perfect designed, all components from the best (compared to our chinese devices).

Wolf.

Hi Guy's ( Wolf + GoGps ),

It is VW Passat 2.0 Tdi 2006

But I think it is just software/firmware matter or settings . But connection to the ODBII plug is most easy for testing instead of remove the side panels smile

What CANbus signals you took from the ODBII connector ? Also fuel etc ?

regards
Baltika

Ruptela TCO3

Hi Eduard,
i will contact you regarding the adapters :-)

Baltika, i used just FuelLevel1 and Fuel Consumption. that works fine, FuelLevel1 shows me the fuel level in Litres and Fuel Consumtion is per hour * 0,05

Now trying to generate a report and understand how to use the new sensor in the reports :-))

Wolf.

Ruptela TCO3

wwbusch пишет:

Hi Eduard,
i will contact you regarding the adapters :-)

Welcome smile

www.gogps.eu

Ruptela TCO3

Hi everbody,

i managed to connect a Garmin Navigation device to the ruptela tco3 device and can send a message from the Garmin to the Wialon Plattform where it is shown in Messages. But i am totaly failed when i want to send a message to the driver or send a position to the driver where he should go next.
as i understood this should be possible with the combination of gps tracker, garmin and wialon?

Thanks for your help,

Wolf.

Ruptela TCO3

wwbusch
Ask pls Gurtam if script for Ruptela TCO3 allow this...

www.gogps.eu

Ruptela TCO3

Thanks, requested this from support...

Interesting that Wialon can receive messages from Garmin, so basicaly the protocoll seems to be supported. Also CANBUS etc.

If the script would support it, how would be the procedure to send a message? Add Commands in Device Configuration?

Also how to send a adress to the Garmin which the Driver can set as next position?

I still dont understand the logic very clear :-)
Sorry for stupied questions.

Bolschoi sposibo,

Wolf.

Ruptela TCO3

Wolf,
Tell me pls You can see always 'gprs' caption on the green triangle of sending command button or periodically?

www.gogps.eu

Ruptela TCO3

wwbusch пишет:

Thanks, requested this from support...

Interesting that Wialon can receive messages from Garmin, so basicaly the protocoll seems to be supported. Also CANBUS etc.

If the script would support it, how would be the procedure to send a message? Add Commands in Device Configuration?

Also how to send a adress to the Garmin which the Driver can set as next position?

I still dont understand the logic very clear :-)
Sorry for stupied questions.

Bolschoi sposibo,

Wolf.

Havent you solve it with Teltonika?It is the same:Click Green sign with gprs on it and send message ,send position....