Logo on my hosting

Тема: Logo on my hosting

Dear Gurtam,

For start let me say that I am very satisfied with  you tracking solution it has many options.

One thing that is bothering me from start  and I think not only me but other hosting buyers- this is logo changing.

I don't need nothing from premium packet but only logo to be changed and link on the bottom of the page ,but for this to pay extra 100 eur/month is too much .This is the price for almost 100 vehicles.

Please reconsider that logo is something that is payed as one time fee and not in the package.

If someone could  elaborate this decision to put this in the package with premium .

Keep up the good work

Br

Logo on my hosting

Re: Logo on my hosting

aahero пишет:

One thing that is bothering me from start  and I think not only me but other hosting buyers- this is logo changing.

For most of the other Wialon Hosting buyers it's an honor to have Wialon logo in the interface.
Some other Wialon Hosting owners like our brand so much, that they register companies with "Wialon" in its name and it helps them much in getting new customers. As they want to have not just any no-name-home-made GPS tracking software, but they want to have Wialon - probably the best of its kind.

So, there will be time when we come to the situation when you will have to pay extra to have rights to use Wialon logo. wink

Logo on my hosting

Re: Logo on my hosting

Aliaksandr Kuushynau пишет:
aahero пишет:

For most of the other Wialon Hosting buyers it's an honor to have Wialon logo in the interface.
Some other Wialon Hosting owners like our brand so much, that they register companies with "Wialon" in its name and it helps them much in getting new customers. As they want to have not just any no-name-home-made GPS tracking software, but they want to have Wialon - probably the best of its kind.

So, there will be time when we come to the situation when you will have to pay extra to have rights to use Wialon logo. wink

Well this is well taken point for me,if this is situation then there is no reason I have my own no name-home made gps tracking software based on wialon if this is my choice for free smile