Fuel fillings not matching up

Тема: Fuel fillings not matching up

Hello, im having a bit of a headache with this topic.
I have a unit with **** TD-150 sensors in an Analog conection to the gps, the truck only has one tank and the capacity is 378L. when we first installed and callibrate the tank, the callibration table came out wrong because our transfer pump and meter were not working propertly, we fixed it and made the calibration again, we made it by adding 20L. until the tank was full.

The thing is we used to have 89-88 percent of accuracy before the recalibration, and now that we recalibrated the tank we have a 93-95 percent accuracy to what acording to our client is what they fill with fuel the tank, my question here is, is there a way on Wialon platform that i can get a way more accurate reading?? what parameter can i change so that the reading is more precise.

Thank you, any help is appreciated

• Fuel fillings not matching up

Fuel fillings not matching up

Re: Fuel fillings not matching up

is there a way on Wialon platform that i can get a way more accurate reading?? what parameter can i change so that the reading is more precise.

Wialon does not read anything, since it is the receiving side. So, you have to consider, that the readings are coming from the tracker. Therefore, they can be made more accurate only on the tracker side.

You may do the calibration with shorter steps, e.g. every 5 l.

Concerning the settings in Wialon, they may be adjusted, e.g. filtration, but first the data messages should be analysed. I suggest sending a request to the support@wialon.com Filtration may help with the level trembling, if you have any. I would not recommend settings 5 minute for the detection of the final fuel level, though. This option is for the fuel probes that have some delay in detecting the level. A filling is finished at .e.g 10AM but the level changes at only 10:05. In such cases, the option may be useful.