Create engine hours counter for each generator connected to same unit

Тема: Create engine hours counter for each generator connected to same unit

Hello,

I have 3 generators connected to 3 digital inputs of teltonika FMC130 device to monitor the ON/OFF for each generator.
The system  has only one Engine hours counter, but I need to save the engine hours for each generator's engine separately.
How do I do that?

Thanks

Muneef Shamsan
Technical Manager | InnovationTech-Yemen
mshamsan@innov-tech.net | +967 773 770 600

Re: Create engine hours counter for each generator connected to same unit

Create 2 additional units with the Wialon Retranslator device type. Add an engine ignition sensor to each of them and retranslate data from the original units into these two. Thus, you will have 3 units with separate engine ignition sensors and will be able to accumulate engine hours in the counter.

Thanks, its work.

So, in this my case,  will licenses for the 2 additional units of Wialon Retranslator be charged?

Regards,

mshamsan пишет:

So, in this my case,  will licenses for the 2 additional units of Wialon Retranslator be charged?

Correct. With the ON/OFF switches (ignition sensor), that is the only option atm, because the system has only one counter for engine hours. It utilizes the sensor, that was created first.

With some workarounds, you may get non-accumulating sensors, e.g. create a Counter sensor with (time-#time)/const3600 parameter and Instant type. For that sensor use one of the ignition sensor as the validator with the Multiply validation type. The goal is to make that Counter sensor show values when only one of the ignition sensor is ON, and show 0 when it is OFF.

Create such sensors for each ignition, then execute the Counter sensor report. You should get a non-accumulated value for each counter, but in terms of the report you will still get a summarized value -- e.g. on Monday first engine worked for 2 hrs, second for 3.4hrs, and third for 5 hrs (each working interval will be available as well).