Topic: Road Fuel Tanker Monitoring
Guardmagic Road Tanker Solution: Cargo Tanks and Cargo Compartments Monitoring, Vehicle Monitoring
The solution allows:
- all time has the real information about fuel level in fuel cargo tanks (fuel compartments);
- control loading and uploading fuel;
- localize points of fuel loading and uploading;
- has fuel history for each fuel tank (each fuel compartment);
- prevent fuel drain, fuel fraud and fuel manipulation;
- opportunity monitoring the quality of fuel.
Road Fuel Tanker Monitoring:
- remotely continues fuel cargo tanks (fuel compartment) monitoring;
- monitoring up to 11 cargo tanks or cargo compartments (support up to 11 fuel level sensors);
- accuracy automatic fuel level measurement in cargo tanks;
- gives detailed information about fuel fueling and draining in cargo tanks or cargo compartments;
- fueling and draining fix with time stamp and location;
- gives detailed fuel history in cargo fuel tanks;
- check the point of fuel loading and uploading;
- prevent fuel fraud from cargo tanks;
- collects and stores information about fuel in cargo tanks or compartments for detailed analyzing.
- ability to monitor fuel quality;
- ability to monitor dissolved water in fuel (water activity);
- in real time control road fuel tanker location;
- control road tanker movement and parameters of movement;
- control road tanker tracks;
- continues monitoring truck regular fuel tanks;
- monitoring up to 3 truck regular fuel tank (support up to 3 fuel level sensors);
- check truck real fuel consumption;
- prevents unauthorized use of fuel;
- check road tanker activity;
- personalize the active driver;
- check driver activity;
- check the use of working hours;
-check the performance of the job or analyze the reason of job failure.
GuardMagic Road Fuel Tanker Monitoring System in a full automatically mode, "day & night" collects and stores detailed information about fuel cargo tank contents and tanker activity.
In general Road Fuel Tanker Monitoring System consist of t three main components:
- special fuel level sensors with digital communication interface (GuardMagic DLLE1ct);
- GuardMagic VB8 - special vehicle GPS-GSM/GPRS module. Collect information from digital fuel level sensors (located in cargo tanks) and send this information to monitoring station by GSM/GPRS network;
- Monitoring station (Wialon) , that storing received data from fuel tankers and analyzing received information.