Platform Notifications Saving

Тема: Platform Notifications Saving

Hello,
Id like to request that the notifications should be saved while the user is not logged in in the platform, or at least, could have a option for enabling this feature.
Many notifications are not received in the platform because the clients are not with the platform opened, so this feature would be very usefull.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Platform Notifications Saving

I'm also see this feature very useful

Hi,

There are several options to save the notifications among the measures to be taken:
-Send notification in Telegram
-Notify be email
-Register event for unit
-Send mobile notification

Hello kovl, yes, you're right.
But the request is for the possibility to save also in the platform, because some customers thinks its better.

Fernando Brochetto

I support this feature where notifications should be displayed in the monitoring system whenever a customer logs into the platform or at least, have an option for enabling this feature. It will be very useful.

Dear Fernando Brochetto, hhamedk, vkjain,

Please use the type of the action for the notifications: "Register event for unit." Once the event is registered for unit - it could be seen (and exported) in the Report for Unit or Unit groups in the table "Events".

Please let me know of that works for you

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

Hi Mapa -- The option "Register event for the unit" works but we have to execute the report for that. It would be nice if we can get to see the missed notifications (may be in the Dashboard or as a pop up ?) once a user logs into the monitoring system from a logged out state without executing the report. This feature could be made optional, i.e, only if the option is enabled (may be in the user settings?), then we get to see the notifications, otherwise not.

Hello mapa, its perfectly what vkjain has said.

Fernando Brochetto

Hi Fernando Brochetto, vkjain!

Thank you for such a detailed explanation of what is expected. I have added it to our backlog, however, it should not be expected to be implemented any time soon.

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)