Driver License Renewal/Road Tax + Insurance Expiry Renewal

Тема: Driver License Renewal/Road Tax + Insurance Expiry Renewal

Hi guys,

Appreciate any response/help here, this issue is more related to "Driver" related service reminders.

When we create an "Interval" for a yearly service event such as the ones mentioned in above title, but the servie was done ahead of schedule, the system automatically updates the next service date base on the date you have completed the service. I realize this is practical for vehicle services but not when it comes to driver/vehicle license renewals.

For example, due date for driver license renewal is on the 30th July 2021, however the admin has processed the license renewal on the 14th and marked it as done. The system automatically changes the renewal due date to 14th July 2022. However the actual driver license is still active until 30th July 2022 although the renewal was done in advance.

Can we optimize Fleetrun to identify early renewal and keep the reminder date the same?

Has anybody had similar issues?

Thank you.

Re: Driver License Renewal/Road Tax + Insurance Expiry Renewal

Hello,
Here on Brazil we have the same cases, I think that when we select the interval of days, we could have an option to instead of selecting the interval, selecting directly the day the service must be done.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Hey GT, do we have any news?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Hi Fernando Brochetto,

Thank you for pinging us. However, we do not have any plans regarding improvement of the Fleerun at the moment. Thus, you should not expect any updates or improvements regarding the renewal reminder date.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)