Smooth The Motion Of Unit's

Тема: Smooth The Motion Of Unit's

Improve the movement time updates, similar to UBER and WAZE.
This will help customers to view the units properly instead of showing the unit's location every few seconds.

I believe this is a high-request demand that should be developed for a better user experience on wialon.

Example of the movement:
https://youtu.be/D8HI7Bg4Dqw?t=200

Re: Smooth The Motion Of Unit's

Very good idea!

Dear Tracer Ursus,

Thank you for your proposal. Do you expect the changes in the Wialon Hosting or Wialon mobile application?

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

Hi, for now, we expect this feature to work on wialon hosting, maybe later on to work on mobile.

I see this feature useful

Dear Tracer, hhamedk,

I see the demand for this feature, however, we have at Wialon Hosting a possibility for a unit to be followed by a trace, which shows the track for the last few messages. Its length is determined by the data from the last five messages, but you can change this value, as well as adjust the color and thickness of the trace in the user settings.
Also, with the feature "Unit tracking" it is possible to follow the unit - please read more here https://wialon-help.link/860b3199

The feature from Uber and Waze looks good but since there is always a destination point for the unit. In Wialon's Monitoring, however, there could be no destination point. Thus, it will be hard to understand why the camera zooms on one unit instead of another. Also, Wialon already have pretty similar feature. Thus, I will not add the requested feature to the backlog. I will, however, forward this requests to the mobile team, maybe it will be considered to be implemented there.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

It will be good if we can get "Unit Trace" feature in the Mobile Application as well to be able to see the track for the last few messages when the vehicle is moving. Some of the customers have been asking about this.