Beacons, Teltonika Trackers and Bindings

Тема: Beacons, Teltonika Trackers and Bindings

Hello Guys,
We'd like to start using beacons for drivers/trailers assignments inside Wialon, but the problem is that we couldn't find a way to use it.
I thought that I would have a parameter coming from the tracker that would show me the UUID of the closest beacon related to RSSI information, but I don't have it.
Could somebody help me?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Beacons, Teltonika Trackers and Bindings

Gurtam, do you have some tips?

Fernando Brochetto

Hello,

we in IoT Solution offer the possibilty to use tags from KKCM in conjuction with the FMB920 to enable the engine. I think it would be possible to  add a custom field in the driver and associate the tag id. in the FMB920 there is the association, so only the allowed tag's owners can use the car.
if you like I can copy the configuration for the FMB920

best regards
Ezio D.

Hi, Fernando Brochetto,

I think you should write to hw@gurtam.com, specifying at least the devices you are using. And attaching their communication protocols would be even greater.
Otherwise there's no way to guess what's wrong and why the device does not send any special parameter.

edozio пишет:

Hello,

we in IoT Solution offer the possibilty to use tags from KKCM in conjuction with the FMB920 to enable the engine. I think it would be possible to  add a custom field in the driver and associate the tag id. in the FMB920 there is the association, so only the allowed tag's owners can use the car.
if you like I can copy the configuration for the FMB920

best regards
Ezio D.

Hello Ezio,
The problem is that the tracker detects a lot of beacons and every beacon comes in a different parameter, but all of them scrambled.
For creating a sensor that assing the drivers, we must choose only one parameter and this parameter will probably not have the information of the beacon we need.

Fernando Brochetto

"The problem is that the tracker detects a lot of beacons" - are there many beacons around you? Have you investigated the reason of having them?