Calculation of tilled land.

Тема: Calculation of tilled land.

Hello,

I have been using wialon for a while now and some of my clients would like to know how many acres of land has been cultivated by their special vehicles (tractors).

Does anyone know how to add that feature?

Re: Calculation of tilled land.

Hello,

We have a special web-application called Hecterra, that can calculate the area of cultivations.

There is way to do it in the monitoring interface, but it doesn't have specialized algorithms that Hecterra has, so I recommend to use Hecterra.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

Hello Zark,

Can you please show me how to do it in the monitoring interface, so that I might be able to resolve this without forcing my clients to shift web apps!!?

There are multiple ways to do it.

1. You may set "Mileage coefficient" in the "Advanced" tab. This value is multiplied with calculated mileage and is shown in reports in column "Mileage (adjusted)" (e.g. in table "Trips"). The final step is to use custom column to rename "Mileage (adjusted)" into "Tilled land".
This approach allows to set different working width for different units.

2. You can use custom column in the report to multiply column "Mileage" with working width.
This approach allows to use just one working width for all units.

If you need more detailed instruction, please send your request to support@gurtam.com.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."