Off-time Group of Drivers

Тема: Off-time Group of Drivers

Hello,
We have a client that uses group of drivers table of trips.
It doesn't have the off-time metric by drivers and would be very usefull to calculate intervals and off-working hours time.
Could this function be implemented?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Off-time Group of Drivers

Hi, Fernando Brochetto ,
glad to hear you again:)

Thanks for your suggestion, but as always I have a few questions for you.
1. First, I want to ask, why does the user need to know and calculate this time? How is this information used in the future?
2. How do you propose to calculate this time? 24 hours minus trip time? If so, why can't you calculate this time now using a calculator?

If I misunderstood something, please give me more details.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hello mana, how are you?
Noo, this is the interval between trips, look the screenshot on group of units trip reports.
This value is actually very important, the value of the parking duration inside the trips report.
This client uses a particular excel table that calculates the working hours of the DRIVERS depending on these values, it does differents math calcs.
For example, if the value is more than 1:30, it is not just a park, its the time used for meal.

• Off-time Group of Drivers
Fernando Brochetto

Fernando Brochetto, thanks for the clarification.

Now I get your idea. It is about the off-time and following off-time columns.
We don't plan on adding new columns to the table yet, but I'll point out your need for a backlog.

It is possible that we will not add new columns at all, but will add functions to the calculator. For example, to solve your case, a function that allows you to subtract values from the current line the value of the previous line will help. We discussed such a feature in detail here. We plan that this function will work not only with numbers but also with time.

I will let you know when I have news.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hello mana, sure, if calculator get some new functions, people will start using Wialon instead of excel hahahah
This would for sure solve the problem.

Fernando Brochetto