Events

(26/07/2021 18:25:49 отредактировано hhamedk)

Тема: Events

Hi GT

I need to receive events for a past period and call:

svc=events/load&params={"itemId":XXX,"ivalType":1,"timeFrom":1626035340,"timeTo":1626381059,"detectors":[{"type":"trips", "filter1":0},{"type":"speedings", "filter1":0},{"type":"fueling", "filter1":0},{"type":"fuel thefts", "filter1":0}]}

And then:

svc=events/get&params={"selector":{"type":"trips,speedings,fueling,fuel thefts","timeFrom":1626035340,"timeTo":1626381059,"detalization":7}}

But the problem is that for fuel fillings and fuel thefts we don't receive any data while the Wialon itself shows them in same interval. The response contains the related parts but those are always empty (0):

{
    "events": {
        "fuel thefts": {
            "0": 0
        },
        "fueling": {
        },
        "speedings": {
        },
        "trips": {
            "0": 28
        }
    },
    "states": {
            "updateTime": 0
        },
        },
        "speedings": {
        },
        "trips": {
            "updateTime": 1626035340
        }
    },
    "selector": {}
}

{
        "0": []
    },
        "0": []
    },

Please let us know what's wrong with our requests.

Events

(26/07/2021 19:37:14 отредактировано hhamedk)

Re: Events

Another Problem is Speedings. Sometimes response is 0 while as we check speedings easily with Wialon web and executing track for same period there are many speedings. Sometimes difference in numbers of speedings. I thought there may be some difference between the logic of speedings in tracks and requesting them via API with events command. I checked with Wialon Android and found what I'm getting via API is also different from what Wialon Android shows. Please explain what is the source of this problem. Why I see events in Wialon Android and Web that those are not available via API call. Is that a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

**Update**
I'm not sure but seems problem with speedings appear only in WL

Events

Re: Events

Hi Hamed,

there is not events in Wialon like fueling,fuel thefts
To get fuel information you need to specify event type 'lls' - where "filled" value positive is filling, negative is theft
consumption - fuel consumption.

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam