Topic: Show/Hide Unit Automatically in a Group at Monitoring Screen
Foremost, I'd like to define 2 types of unit groups; Group of Interest and Group of Non-Interest. Group of Interest shall always show all units inside the group on map automatically. Group of Non-Interest shall always hide all units inside the group from the map automatically. If both are set to work that way; show or hide units within the group automatically.
1. User moves units from a group to a group automatically through notification
2. User show a particular group on monitoring screen and select all units within that group to show on map.
3.User is obviously interested to see all units from that specific group on map.
4. However, when a unit is added automatically through a notification rule (move unit into a group), this newly added unit will now show automatically on the monitoring map. User has to manually tick that unit in order to make it appear on map.
5. Wialon shall be able to show the newly added unit into a group on the monitoring screen and map automatically
6. Additionally, wialon shall be able to hide unit that exited the group automatically
Intermodal Telematic Service Provider