disable if needed, the automatic grouping of more than 1000 Geofences.

Тема: disable if needed, the automatic grouping of more than 1000 Geofences.

regarding having an option to disable if needed, the automatic grouping of more than 1000 Geofences.

When increasing the fence more than 1000 group of fence blocks visibility

Re: disable if needed, the automatic grouping of more than 1000 Geofences.

ippacketskw, thank you for your request! Could you please specify why more than 1000 geofences are needed in your case? What geofences are used for?

I am not sure I completely understand the "increasing the fence more than 1000 group of fence blocks visibility" part. Do you mean that the icon which displays the number of the geofences blocks their visibility? Could you please share the screenshot of that?

I want to let you know that we group 1000 geofences in order to improve the user experience since when there are so many geofences it is hard to understand how many of them and where they are located. If the grouping does not work for you you could simply select less geofences in the checkbox so that less of 1000 of them are displayed.

Looking forward to your reply.

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

Dear Karma .
Thank you for your reply.  Late me explain more about it .
The case here is for an elevator installation and maintenance company.  Geofences here are the places of elevators and their distribution on the map.  radius for each  20 m  When the number exceeds 1000, they are grouped into groups, which leads to the vehicles not being seen. Can you see attached please.  Geofence 1 without groups. Geofence 2 after add 1  1000. Can you check . So you can imagine the shape when the number reaches 7000

ippacketskw, unfortunately no screenshots were attached. You have to "Choose file" and then "Add file" in order to attach it to the post.

But I got your idea. At the moment I could recommend you creating groups of geofences in the Geofences tab, for example, by regions of your city and make groups visible only when you work with the needed region. Thus, the geofences which were included to the group will be displayed and if there are less than 1000 of them - there will be no automatic grouping of them under one icon.

I have added you request to the list of possible improvements in the future but this implementation should not be expected to be implemented soon since it is very narrow-focused.

I will keep you updated regarding its implementation in this thread.

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

dear Karma .
thank you for your option . but the main goals for project it showing all clients points in the map in same time . it important for manager too follow all teams distribute in the map
find attachment for 999 and 1000  points

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений GEOFENCE 2.docx 953.78 Кб, файл был скачан 134 раз(а) 

Иконка вложений GEOFENCE.docx 985.63 Кб, файл был скачан 143 раз(а) 

ippacketskw thank you for the provided screenshots!

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst