About Home page Dashboard

Тема: About Home page Dashboard

Is it possible to change the graph of the fuel and mileage in dashboard and replace them by histogram rather the lines unreadable when vehicles are all shown ?

When we want to see just one vehicle, the line is not really adapted with a big down line from the day before when vehicle is not running and a line up for the day after with datas, etc...  Its looks like a russian mountain !

I think it would allow a better understanding fort customers

Thank You

• About Home page Dashboard

Re: About Home page Dashboard

Hello Road-Link,

Is it possible to change the graph of the fuel and mileage in dashboard and replace them by histogram rather the lines unreadable when vehicles are all shown ?

Unfortunately at the moment there is no such ability sad
Why do you think the histogram will be more readable? How do you expect the histogram should look like for displaying data for 10 units and for 30 days? It would be great if you could share some examples of good diagrams or dashboards.

When we want to see just one vehicle, the line is not really adapted with a big down line from the day before when vehicle is not running and a line up for the day after with datas, etc...  Its looks like a russian mountain !

The dashboard displays the actual data the vehicle sends to Wialon. If there are 2 days in a row with 0 fuel consumption - the diagram will display 0.
I am not sure I got your understanding of what would you expect to be displayed on the diagram in that case. Do you want the lines to be smoother?

By the way, maybe it will be helpful for you: by hovering the names of the units - only unit's line will be colorized on the diagram. It will help you to analyze only that unit's data. It works with hovering the lines on the diagram as well.

Looking forward to your reply!

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

(25/02/2021 07:04:18 отредактировано Road-Link)

Hi Mapa

Why do you think the histogram will be more readable? How do you expect the histogram should look like for displaying data for 10 units and for 30 days? It would be great if you could share some examples of good diagrams or dashboards.

We are developping our own dashboards and I can confirm that we can take more than 10 units for more than 30 days with histogram or line and the display is more cumfortable. I'm sure that customers shall appreciated those enhances.

The dashboard displays the actual data the vehicle sends to Wialon. If there are 2 days in a row with 0 fuel consumption - the diagram will display 0.
I am not sure I got your understanding of what would you expect to be displayed on the diagram in that case. Do you want the lines to be smoother?

Not smoother, just that when vehicles are not running for a day, the lines is like a russian mountain, it's not comfortable for the eyes of the reader.

By the way, maybe it will be helpful for you: by hovering the names of the units - only unit's line will be colorized on the diagram. It will help you to analyze only that unit's data. It works with hovering the lines on the diagram as well .

Thank you but I know that smile

Hi Road-Link,

We are developping our own dashboards and I can confirm that we can take more than 10 units for more than 30 days with histogram or line and the display is more cumfortable. I'm sure that customers shall appreciated those enhances.

I will appreciate a lot if you could share the example of histogram diagram you have with 10 units for 30 days

Not smoother, just that when vehicles are not running for a day, the lines is like a russian mountain, it's not comfortable for the eyes of the reader.

So how we should display information in that case? Will appreciate a lot an example here as well

Looking forward to your answers

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)