Send mobile notification enhanced

(03/06/2019 21:31:02 отредактировано hasan.ahmed)

Тема: Send mobile notification enhanced

Hi GURTAM

today a customer asked me to activate mobile notification to a new user that he created, the account had like 15 notification so i had to modify each one individually and select send mobile notification and check the new user.

my idea is that there sholud be an option in the user setting that chooses which notification should be sent to the user and which is not.

in this case if a new user was created, i will only adjust the setting once instead of 15 .

Regard

Re: Send mobile notification enhanced

Dear hasan.ahmed

I want to share with you the way I would solve this problem. I say at once that this is not a user-friendly way. It is easy if you are not afraid of code and raw data.
The steps are the following:
1. Export to WLP all notifications, that you want to edit.
2. Open the file
There you can find parameter like this

"p":{  
        "apps":"{\"Wialon\":[763000]}"
       },

That means "send push notification to Wialon app to the user with ID 763000".
3. Add to all brackets new user or just replace bracket content to a new one. Eg. replace 763000 to 763660,1260000
You can get user IDs by SDK or just edit manually one notification and take the updated parameter from it.
4. Import edited file back.

I understand that this way is not for a common user, but it works now (I've checked), and you can edit in a couple of minutes hundreds of notifications.

I'll add your case to the backlog, we will try to find a more friendly solution in the future.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

what will happen to the old notification after i import the new one?

overwrite of duplication?

i tested it, thanks

(18/11/2020 15:06:28 отредактировано trushal.shah)

tata пишет:

Dear hasan.ahmed

I want to share with you the way I would solve this problem. I say at once that this is not a user-friendly way. It is easy if you are not afraid of code and raw data.
The steps are the following:
1. Export to WLP all notifications, that you want to edit.
2. Open the file
There you can find parameter like this

"p":{  
        "apps":"{\"Wialon\":[763000]}"
       },

That means "send push notification to Wialon app to the user with ID 763000".
3. Add to all brackets new user or just replace bracket content to a new one. Eg. replace 763000 to 763660,1260000
You can get user IDs by SDK or just edit manually one notification and take the updated parameter from it.
4. Import edited file back.

I understand that this way is not for a common user, but it works now (I've checked), and you can edit in a couple of minutes hundreds of notifications.

I'll add your case to the backlog, we will try to find a more friendly solution in the future.

As I also want to set Mobile Notification with my mobile application as engine On status, that we are in development not at the apple store

also is there any setting on the backend side that i have to update to get mobile notifications

if you can share any working example would more helpful to manage mobile push notifications   

{"n":"example engine On","ta":1603746000,"td":0,"tz":134228528,"la":"en","ma":0,"sch":{"f1":0,"f2":0,"t1":0,"t2":0,"m":0,"y":0,"w":0,"fl":0},"ctrl_sch":{"f1":0,"f2":0,"t1":0,"t2":0,"m":0,"y":0,"w":0,"fl":0},"un":[1326],"trg":{"t":"sensor_value","p":{"sensor_type":"engine operation","sensor_name_mask":"*","lower_bound":1,"upper_bound":1,"prev_msg_diff":0,"merge":1,"type":0}},"d":"","act":[{"t":"mobile_apps","p":{"apps":"{\"TawasolMap\":[58415]}"}}],"txt":" notification text","fl":0,"mast":0,"mpst":0,"cdt":0,"mmtd":3600,"cp":3600,"id":28,"itemId":55874,"callMode":"update"}

Hello trushal.shah,

If you have any questions about developing your own application, please post them here.

You can also look at topics that have been created by other partners. It is possible that someone has previously asked such a question and the answer is already there.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon