Remaining driving time report

Тема: Remaining driving time report

Hi All,

I propose the idea that it will be useful to have the ability to calculate the remaining driving and rest time of a driver in a report, in accordance with AETR.

There is already this feature in place, and the data is there, it just isn't available as part of a driver activity report. To be able to generate this report weekly and email it to depot managers would greatly help in the scheduling of drivers as each manager can see how many hours of driving a particular driver in his group has left for the week.

The driver infringements is great to have to know when a driver is in breach of AETR regulations but I it will be equally important t be able to prevent it with this report.

Cheers,

Kieran

Re: Remaining driving time report

Hi

Not just report but a notification alerting of approaching breaching  driving time as well a report how long was time breached.

Dear kieran.fitzgerald aahero,
thanks for your ideas.

Both these suggestions are great ones and definitely useful ones in terms of working with the AETR regulations. The request to add notifications about approaching of time when the driving limit is reached is not even a new one, there are others like this.

Currently we are not adding new functionality to the module of driver's activity as there are very few partners that are using it and it seems that we need to do really a lot of work to support all the requests that we have. There is also an idea to find some external application that fully covers needs of our partners to integrate it with Wialon. This will allow us devote resources to those part of Wialon that cannot be developed by some third-party company. We are working on this research at the moment and will make sure that these external services have the functionality mentioned above.

However, I would like to put down these requests in the list of all the suggestions from partners so that we can return to it in case it is necessary.

aahero I have a question to you. In case there will appear such notifications, how further you will use them? Will you contact driver or do something else? I just some real life example.

Besides, what do you think if we do not add such notifications, but rather make additional information about drivers more enhanced and provide information there not only about the time of driving that has already passed, but also about the time of driving that is left? Will it be convenient for you to view such data in the additional information of a driver?

E.g.:

• Remaining driving time report
Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

aahero I have a question to you. In case there will appear such notifications, how further you will use them? Will you contact driver or do something else? I just some real life example.

Yes, user would contact driver because there are users that takes very seriously this breach of time,it can even be used so that notification sends command to device and turn buzzer on for warning or something like that.

Info on the time left is also great!

Br

aahero kieran.fitzgerald
I just would like to let you know that we have the following type of report for drivers: Infringements - https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user … ringements

It is a table that can show violations and it is based on AETR. I know that it does not show how much of daily/weekly/two-weeks of driving is left (your actual request), but still it suggests some overview and it gives information on all drivers, not one by one as in the additional information.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

mars

Is there any way to see in a report, how much time is a driver in infringement .This is very important and only way is to see this is Tacho view but only graphics.