using custom name/field variable in notifications

Тема: using custom name/field variable in notifications

hello,

having few groups of customers with almost the same notifications I've to duplicate and duplicate the notifications for every one.

it will be nice to have the possibility to use the custom name/field variable for example to send SMS, email, or so.
in this way I can create a single notification triggering the required event and by using the variables I can send emails, SMS to the owner of the units.

regards
Ezio D.

Re: using custom name/field variable in notifications

Good day edozio,

I have carefully read your request, but I still cannot understand what exactly you are offering.

it will be nice to have the possibility to use the custom name/field variable for example to send SMS, email, or so.

Please, clarify which the custom field do you mean? Can you give me more detailed description?

P.S.: I also want to share with you guidelines for posting for requesting new functionality on the forum, which help us better and faster deal with the request and provide a high-quality response. You can see them here.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Hello,

let me try to explain with an example.

I've few customers with a personal tracker that receive a notification via SMS for battery low.
currently I've to create/duplicate the same notification because the SMS field require the real phone number.

my request is to use as a variable the custom field (name/variable) as variable also in this field so in the "notify by SMS" I'll put %CUSTOM_FILED(smsnumber)%. And so on for the emails .

I hope this example will better show my request

regards
Ezio

edozio, what oyu have requested is also requested by me (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=14241) together with another functionality. Please review my post and share your idea there. I hope GT double check it and add that to Wialon.

Hello Hamed

tagged your request

ciao
ED