Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately, I did not understand the problem you are facing.
Could you please answer the questions below so that I understand the root clause of the problem?
1. What security update you are talking about?
2. How is that security update affects the commands of the clients?
3. Why do you need information about clients' commands?
4. How much is that "many"? How many commands do you understand as "many"? How many geofences and units are "many"?
5. How are you planning to act once you get notified that your client has deleted many geofences or units? Or has sent many commands?
6. Could you please share the examples of the situations?
Looking forward to your reply,
Wialon Business Analyst
"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)