Driver identification by Logistics Mobile app

Тема: Driver identification by Logistics Mobile app

Dear Sirs,

I am using the logistics application in a POC with the integrated driver mobile application, however, the vehicle has 4 linked drivers and the logistics does not identify the driver by the login of the mobile app. How to solve this? Thank you!

Re: Driver identification by Logistics Mobile app

Dear ronaldomoura,

Please contact our support team support@gurtam.com. Provide the driver's name and phone number. Describe the behavior of the application, if an error occurs during login, attach a screenshot. Also indicate the version of Android

Dear Kare,

The problem is not in the driver logon in the mobile application, but in the identification of this driver in the system in real time, as we work with 4 drivers linked to the vehicle and they all appear at the same time, regardless of which driver is logged in the mobile application. We need to know which one is operating the vehicle at the moment / shift. I hope I have clarified the problem we have.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply soon.

Regards,

Ronaldo Moura

Dear Ronaldomoura,

We understood your problem.
Currently, there is no way in Logistics to identify which of the 4 drivers is operating the vehicle at the moment / shift.
We will think how we can solve this problem and analyze the possibility of implementation.
You can follow the updates on Logistics Release Notes https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=11544

Thank you for the suggestion!

Best regards,

Anton Voitenko

Anton Voitenko,
Wialon Logistics Product Manager, Gurtam