2 units inside a geofence

Тема: 2 units inside a geofence

Hello,

we have trackers installed in trains and the we have some geofences that dosent allow more than one train to be inside it at the same time,

so is it possible to add such a notification if the geofence has more than x units inside it ?

and maybe if possible display the name of those units

please check the attach image, maybe you could use this in the notification, this geofence has 6 units inside it.

Best Regards

Re: 2 units inside a geofence

Hello hasan.ahmed,

First of all, I want to thank you for actively participating in the discussion on the forum and your proposals.
------
And now a few comments regarding your idea.
To be honest, after several readings of your request, I still did not understand in what situations it is necessary to send such a notification.

In order not to offer my options, I will ask you to provide a little more information upon request, as well as the following information:
1. What would you like to control with this notification (what is your goal)?
2. What value will the development bring for your clients and other partners?
3. Give examples when such control is necessary.

Thanks in advance for your answers and clarifications.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

dear mana,

1- i want to control the max units inside a geofence.
2 & 3- i really dont know what it will bring to other clients but for sure they could make use of such a notification.

for my client its a dream coming true, he has been asking for such a thing for about a year.

in Iraq the only way to monitor and control trains is by using gps and wialon.

the railway is divided into sectors and stations using geofences.

if there was more than one train in a sector, the possibility of having an accident is more than 80 % because:

if the first train was moving slowly the other one may be moving fast in the sector the possibility of an accident will be big

and there is other problems related to how many trailer is connected to a train, the quality of the railway cause some of it was damaged over the years so if the speed was too much and if a sudden break occourse the train may go out of the railway

hope this explain me client need and sorry if there is anything not clear

Best Regards

and thank you for your words

Hello dear Hamed,

I found some of your last year’s requests on this subject (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=15090, https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=15080).

As one of the options for solving your problem, you were offered to use a notification with the "Interposition of units" type. As far as I understand, given the current logic of this notification, its use is not very convenient for you, since it will require creating a large number of notifications.
More recently, the forum has been discussing how to improve this type of notification.  In my opinion, if we change the logic to the one given in this post, your task will be easily solved.

Please, read and think about this option. If you have doubts, please, write about them. I look forward to receiving your feedback on my suggestion.

-----

Also I will add the idea of creating a new type of notification with the control of the number of units in the geofence  to the list of proposals for product development . Previously, partners had cases when it was convenient to use such control. For example, to control the number of units in a certain parking lot.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

thank you mana,the interposition of units notification dosent have an option to make it work inside a certain geofences.

it work every where without any geofences restrection

dear mana,

any thing new ?
maybe in the next wialon update

Hello hasan.ahmed,

Unfortunately, I have no good news for you on this topic yet. As soon as information about the timeline appears, I'll write right away.

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Dear mana,

hope you didint forget this topic

adding anew notification to the platform to controll the number of units inside a geofence

Regards

Dear hasan.ahmed,

no, of course, we haven't forgotten about this task, but so far it has not been prioritized and hasn't been included in the development plans.
As soon as the situation changes, I will let you know.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon