More Filters with Time Limitation

Тема: More Filters with Time Limitation

Hello,
Problem:
A client needs a report, per month, that goes from friday 18:00 to monday 08:00. This is the interval which the employees uses the company vehicles, but pay the fuel by themselves.
Inside Wialon, the only option we have now is generating with three tables:
Fri: 18-24
Sat-Sun: 00-24
Mon: 00-08

Or we can create a task that Wialon should send every week the report at 08 during the last 62 hours, which cannot provide information about the other weeks.

Solution:
Create an option to choose intervals between days.

Users:
Will be able to get the data needed more accurated.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: More Filters with Time Limitation

Hello Fernando Brochetto,

I want to say a few words and ask you some questions about the next part of your request.

A client needs a report, per month, that goes from friday 18:00 to monday 08:00. This is the interval which the employees uses the company vehicles, but pay the fuel by themselves.
Inside Wialon, the only option we have now is generating with three tables:
Fri: 18-24
Sat-Sun: 00-24
Mon: 00-08

If I understand your request correctly, you suggest improving the Time limit setting and adding criteria for selecting an interval that applies to several days.

If so, then this is really a very interesting suggestion. But there is a small question: to add the possibility of choosing such an interval is necessary only directly in reports, otherwise it would be convenient to see such an option and, for example, in a job with the type "Send report by e-mail"?

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Re: More Filters with Time Limitation

Hello mana,
Yes, exactly, also, if you configure the report, when the platform generate the report it will only get data from the interval configured inside the report, so only in the report is enough, at least for reports, I have no idea if this request could be usefull for the other tasks.

But since we are on this subject, I did a suggestion last year that talks about time limitation too, this could be usefull for messages and tracks too. Perhaps other clients find it great.
https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=15429

3. New type of interval: Again, this option already exists inside the reports, but it would be great to have this two options, to make the report as default to search the informations during intervals or configuring it in this way, it would be more flexible.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br