Unit List Personalization

(12/05/2020 17:32:53 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Тема: Unit List Personalization

Hello,
In the platform is possible to change every information we want, by personalizating the columns.
So I have a suggestion to do the same in the mobile app:

Problem:
Every client have different needs: clients that works with concrete mixers, wants to know the state of the sensor, clients that works with excavators and bulldozers, often needs to know the value of the counters (hour meter). The problem is that if you want to get this values fast with the app, you can't because you'll have to open every unit to get the values. There are people too who needs to know the driver, but again they have to open the unit.
https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=15598

Solution:
Create an option, like the platform, to select the information you want in the vehicle:
Adress, geofence (this already exists in the app) or nothing;
Speed;
Altitude;
Hour meter;
Odometer;
Sensor;
Driver;
Trips durations/times;
Last position.

Users:
Users will be able to have the information they really want in real time in the fastest way possible.

--

Others suggestions I have:
Make the search field have more filters: profile, id...
Change units/groups to be units + button to change to groups/drivers + button to change to groups.

• Unit List Personalization
Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Unit List Personalization

Hello, Fernando Brochetto,

You are absolutely right, different users have different needs. That's why we already have such improvements in our plans for Q3.
We are planning to add some flexibility to unit card and to the events on History tab.
I should mention that this is a tough task and we need to consider interests of all users and avoid overloading the UI... in other words, adding flexibility to avoid interface complexity.

So if you or other partners have ideas on how we could implement this or what parameters\events are important, please feel free to share your thoughts in this thread

Since the V2 update customers miss the timeline, maybe it was the best feature of the previous version

Lps Trackers

lpscolombia пишет:

Since the V2 update customers miss the timeline, maybe it was the best feature of the previous version

Timeline was used by less than 14% of users. Soon we will release an update with info about Engine hours that will partly cover Timeline functionality/

(19/05/2020 15:39:49 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Hello Oleg Poroshin, thank you for your answer!
I'm sending two pictures of the other app we have in other platform.
There the client can see the name of the driver and the counters of the vehicle. This two informations + the possibility of having the information of a sensor, are requests we already have:

The counters, a client that works with excavators, loaders, backhoes... and other with trucks, requested me because in the other app they were using. One uses for controlling the diferences and see how the fleet is working (not the best way, but thats the way he likes), other for trying to keep the vehicles with the same usages.

Drivers, clients who uses Driver Identification (iButton, RFID...) needs this information quickly. Know the driver can be usefull for very diferents purposes, like if is the properly driver, he is doing lots of extra hours,...

Sensors, we have a request from a client that have mixers. He wants to know quickly if the vehicle is unloading the concrete. Sometimes the drivers unload the concrete and stay doing nothing in the field.

These are the cases I have for now smile

Fernando Brochetto

Thank You Fernando, indeed Oleg, one of our biggest customer asks me several times to have the avaibility to search a driver in the mobile app, as it's not possible today !

Thank you Fernando and Xavier, these cases will help us to make app more flexible.

Hello Oleg Poroshin, do we have any news on this?

Fernando Brochetto

Hello Oleg Poroshin, any news? The clients still requesting me to appear the driver.

Fernando Brochetto